epilogue i

╔═══ *.·:·. ☽ ✧ ✦ ✧ ☾ .·:·.* ═══╗

third person

The sun set slowly but beautifully on the coastline. Australia was truly a beautiful and magical place.

For their 3 year anniversary, Draco took some time off work at the ministry and decided to treat Celia to a trip of a lifetime to Melbourne. She of course, didn't object, and also took time off work at Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes. Fred and George were incredibly understanding.

They sat perched on a towel with their toes on the sand, shoes and socks long forgotten. Celia's head was on Draco's shoulder, and Draco's arm was around her waist.

"This is so beautiful" whispered Draco.

"I never want to go back home" Celia replied.

"We'll come back one day Celia. I promise" he kissed her temple lovingly when he noticed a muggle couple and their son playing together on the beach. 

'That'll be us one day' he thought to himself, smiling. 

It was the last day of the trip, and Draco had something very special planned for the love of his life. He looked at her shoulder, admiring the way her strapless bikini showed off her tattoo.

He inhaled and pushed Celia off him gently.

She looked over at him questioningly when she noticed him reaching into his pocket.

"Cecelia Valentine Love" he began, pulling a small box out of his pocket.

She already knew what he was going to say, and truth be told, she had been expecting it the whole trip. Something about the sudden holiday seemed suspicious to her, and Hermione agreed it was very likely.

Her breath hitched in her throat before she said "Draco" softly.

He wasn't on one knee but she didn't care. She was in a swimsuit but she didn't care. Right now all she cared about was the fact that the beautiful boy in front of her who she loved more than anything had just proposed to her.

"Will you marry me?" he finally asked.

"Yes" she said before tackling him in a giant hug.

They become a ball of laughter and tears.

When they eventually regained composure, they had switched to lying on the beach, Celia's head on Draco's chest.

╚═══ *.·:·. ☽ ✧ ✦ ✧ ☾ .·:·.* ═══╝