Chapter 4

Zoya was in Aditya's arms, while she tried to distinguish between her past and present. Did she recall the past so intensely that she literally feels that she is in his arms now, or was she actually in his arms once again?

"You want to discuss about the project this way itself...or would you prefer a seat?"

Aditya asked with a blunt expression, while Zoya took off her hold from his shirt and she moved back from Aditya, while he took off his hand from her.

Aditya adjusted his shirt and walked towards his table, while Zoya followed him.

"Have a seat...Ms. Zoya!"

Gazing at him, Zoya pulled the chair opposite him and sat down, while Aditya too sat down in his chair.

"So...the reason for your visit?" Aditya asked putting his hands forward, entwining his palms.

"I wanted to look at the plans you have made for the house..." Zoya leaned back in the chair, while spinning the paper-weight in his table, "I mean...my marital home with...Yash!"

Aditya looked at her intensely, while Zoya had her fixed stare on Aditya, with a slight smile.

Aditya let out a quick chuckle, as he said, "Yeah sure...in fact, since it's your marital home project, I have prepared 2-3 schematic plans already...after all it's a very special assignment for me!"

Zoya nodded her head slowly, as she looked at him, while Aditya got up from his chair and walked to his shelf, and looked through the folders.

Aditya is being very stubborn in not expressing what he feels, but that was not what she wanted. She wanted to know what's going on in his mind. Is he burning inside about losing her forever to another man, or is he actually cool about it; maybe he is happy with someone else?

Zoya took her phone, as she kept looking at Aditya searching for the folder. She dialed a number, and placed the phone on her ear, her eyes still on Aditya.

Aditya took out a file, and saw the plans he had made for it.

"Hi Yash!!"

Aditya looked up from the file, and his eyebrows furrowed, while he maintained his position over there, holding the file.

"Nothing much...I was just missing you...so thought to give you a call. How are you??"

Aditya clutched the folder, as he gritted his teeth. His jaws trembled while he closed his eyes, trying his best to control his anger.

"I know...it's just been a day since you left, but still...you know..."

Aditya turned and walked to his table, with the folder without looking at Zoya, while he placed the folder in front of her.

Zoya looked at the folder, and then at him. She gestured him to wait, and continued talking to Yash, while Aditya looked into his computer, while he was clutching his hand in and out, hearing her sweet-nothings with Yash. He felt like snatching the phone from her hand and throwing it far away somewhere, or just shut his ears and avoid hearing her sweet talks with her fiancé.

He looked out from his cabin and saw a group of staff chit-chatting there. He looked at Zoya, and then pressed the intercom continuously.

One among the staff entered his cabin.

"What the hell do you think in your mind!!!"

Zoya jerked hearing that ear-splitting roar from Aditya. Few staff from outside stood up hearing that roar, and tried to look into the cabin.

"Holy Goodness!! We are dead!!" The staff who were chit-chatting murmured to each other, "Let's anyway pack our stuff, and be ready to leave...God knows when he will throw the termination orders on our face."