Chapter T^W^O~

Vijin^^

6:15 p.m.

"VERMONT GET THE DOOR!!" I yell from the kitchen. "Get it yourself!" He yells from the living room. Boys and playing their stupid games. "I will beat your ass myself! Now go get the damn door!" I yelled back at him.

He sighs loudly before going to the door. "I definitely do not miss that." I heard Vijin laugh from the door.

"VINNY!! My favorite brother!" I smile walking away from the stove. "I thought I was your favorite brother." Veron pouts while walking down the stairs. "Well, you aren't." I mock his pout and walk back to the kitchen.

On my mom's side of the family, it is full of boys. That's why I have plenty of brothers and only nephews. On my dad's side, their are mostly girls I guess. I never hear of our guy ancestors from him, so who knows.

"I'm hungry." Victor whines while sitting down at the island. "You still have half an hour." I tell him and he groans. "Do you need any help?" Jamie asked from the kitchen doorway. I shake my head no. "I'm use to all this cooking for these hogs. I work better alone anyways. You should go sit in the living room." I slightly smile at her.

She sadly smiles and nods walking to the said room. "You should give her a chance." Vincent said making his presence known while sitting down next to his twin. "I do." I roll my eyes while facing them.

"You can barely look at her for 10 seconds," Vincent started. "and, you almost objected at their wedding." Victor finished.

"Oh, and when you first met her you told her that you didn't like her." Vincent nodded. "Also that time when you threw her into the pool because she wouldn't shut up." Victor pointed out.

"Remember that one time when she ate the last slice of pizza and you almost killed her." Vincent laughed. "It took all of us to hold you back." Victor joined in on the laughter.

"Okay. I get where this is going. But the pizza one was very logical." I mumble facing the oven. "She does love her pizza." The twins nod at one another. "Sucks to be you two." I tell them while taking the bread sticks out of the oven and set them to the side.

"There's nothing wrong with being us." They both looked offended. I give them a pointed look. "That. That right there is just plain creepy." I looked them up and down before finishing the spaghetti. "Set the table please." I smile at them and skip out of the kitchen.

I pull my hair up into a messy bun and skip to Veron's room. "Ronnie. Dinner's ready. Get down the stairs." I pull out his headphone. "Why are you listening to depressing music." I try to hold back my laughter. "My almost twinny is leaving me." He pouts.

"Not by choice. It's practically kidnap. But the opposite, he's bringing me. He's forcenapping? Pushnapping? Abandoning? Okay this is getting deep." I shake my head focusing back on my brother.