Chapter T-w-e-n-t-y N-i-n-e

Well, everything is going back to normal, as normal as it can get

Well, everything is going back to normal, as normal as it can get. The twins went back to Canada, Veron is flaunting over Rebekah, and Kol is well...Kol. To be honest I haven't seen much of him these past few days. He's obsessing over getting his original body back. And me? I'm living the best life.

"Valentine! We're going to be late to our own party!" Veron yelled up the stairs. Did I mention we graduated? If not, well..WE GRADUATED BITCHES! Fuck high school, fuck Bonnie, and fuck Mystic Falls.

I made my way downstairs wearing my jeans, black and white stripped shirt, and of course some handy dandy converses. "So, college not to far from Mystic Falls is a go?" Veron asked as we got ready to leave the house. "Hell no, I'm getting as far away from here as I can. Well, actually I got accepted to a college in New Orleans." I shrugged.

"New Orleans is a hot spot for supernatural." Veron rolled his eyes locking the door behind the two of them. "Not as bad as this place. If it is, just send me to Forks Washington, maybe a twilight vampire will find me." I grinned.

"You have a weird obsession." Veron gave me a blank look walking to his new car. "Enzo would laugh with me." I huffed crossing my arms after getting into the car with him. "Enzo also kidnapped you and has a thing for our crazy cousin." Veron shot back.

"Talk to me when you and Rebekah are a thing." I smirked. "Fuck off, sparkle taster." He scoffed. "Sparkle taster? What the hell is that suppose to be?"   He glanced at me before backing out of the driveway. "You like twilight vampires, they sparkle. Put two and two together-." I cut him off before he could continue.

"I should put a muzzle on you. I don't like the vampires, I like the werewolves. To be honest I'm kind of confused." I furrowed my eyebrows. "About?" He humored me. "How someone as socially incompetent and boring as Bella could get in a relationship before someone as social as you. Then again, you're annoying as hell." I decided to ignore him for the rest of the ride to the Mikaelson's as he whined his little heart out.

I quickly got out of the car when Veron parked just to get away from his so called wrath. "Bekah! Hi!" I grinned at her and gave her a quick hug before loosing myself in the throng of people. "Hello, love." I turned and looked into the eyes of Klaus fucking Mikaelson. "Hey, Handsome, I mean Nik." I smile at him and he chuckled.

"May I ask who you are running from?" He asked sipping the alcohol from his glass. "No one." I laughed sheepishly while rubbing the back of my neck. "Kol is upstairs, in his room." Nik chuckled placing a hand on my shoulder. "Why isn't he down here? He never passes on the so called fun."

"He has an obsession with getting his body back for the past few months. I'm afraid a party isn't going to stop him, love." Nik smiled slight at me before walking away. I watch him for a second before ascending up the stairs.

"Kol?" I knock in his door before opening it just as I hear a frustrated groan leave his lips.

I walk in the room to see him sitting on the edge of the bed with his hands between his knees. "Kol.." I make my way to him.

"What's up?" I stand in front of him. "Let's just say my body is under maintenance." He sat up pulling me closer to him by the waist so I stood between his legs.

"Kol

"Kol." My narrowed eyes met the sparkling hazel brown eyes of his. "Valentine." His eyes moves from my eyes to my lips back up to my eyes. I sigh as if I was to give in to him as he moved his face closer to mine. Our lips were barely touching before we heard the next words that echoed through the quiet room.

"We have a party to attend, Mr. Sparkle-a-lot. Possibly a unicorn hunting one. We're believing in the make believe today apparently." A smirk spread across my lips. "Hm? How so?" He hummed out disappointed but leaned back with a lazy grin.

"Because you actually believed I was going to let you kiss me." I eyed him before making my way out of his room with his audible groan following.

"It's now or never, Kol." I called behind me. "It's perceptibly never, my love." He sighed making his way to my side.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I believe it's longer than usual, don't you think? I hope everything isn't too confusing! This book has been going on for a while, so it will be coming to an end. I hope I get some feed back in this chapter and the next, I really enjoy reading your reactions! I love you all, and have a wonderful day~~

 I hope I get some feed back in this chapter and the next, I really enjoy reading your reactions! I love you all, and have a wonderful day~~

!!!!!!