Chapter F;I;V;E

Vermont^^

I smile and wave at Hyuk as his car drove away completely this time

I smile and wave at Hyuk as his car drove away completely this time. It's still raining and I'm standing outside like a complete idiot. It's 2:30 but it looks like it 7:00. I quickly ran up the steps and knocked on the door.

I waited a good 2 minuets before jiggling the door knob. It. Is. Fucking. Locked. When I see her, I'm attacking her.

I sit on the rocking chair that is on the porch. Should I break the window? Should I not? Should I break the window? Should I not?

I'll break it. I find a big rock and head towards the glass door. I pull my hand back ready to break the glass on the door but my wrist is grabbed. My satisfaction is gone. I really wanted to piss her off.

I turn my attention to the asshole who grabbed my wrist. There standing there was a beautiful sight. Tall, black hair, electric blue eyes. All of that.

My eyes turned hard as soon as they met his. "Look here asshole, I'm in the middle of something serious. Do ya mind?" I glare at him. "I do actually." He raised an eyebrow.

"Who are you?" He asked. I shrug snatching my wrist from him. "Who are you?" I crossed my arms.

"A friend of the person who lives here. And you?" He crossed his arms. "Someone who is about to break in. And you?" I look him up and down. "Someone who could easily kill you." His anger was starting to show on his face.

"Do you also happen to have a key?" I tilted my head with attitude written all over my face. "No." His jaw clenches. "Then why are you talking to me?"

"To stop you. Why else?" He asked. I quickly smashed the window. "Oops," I smirked. "My hand slipped." I told him with a mocking pout.

Next thing I know my back is pinned up against the house. His hand is wrapped around my neck but not cutting off my airway. "Hey, you didn't even ask for a date? You move fast." I smirk. His hand tightens around my neck.

"Tell me why I shouldn't kill you right here and now." He hissed at me eyes narrowed. "Getting tired of me already? Come on we were getting close." I pout.

"Damon Salvatore, you let go of her." I hear the voice of the oh so sweet Elena Gilbert. She sounded like a mother scolding her child. "Yes, Damon. Let go of me. You move too fast for my liking." I tried to push him away. "Why should I Elena? This girl is breaking into one of your best friend's house?!" He yelled at her.

"Sounds like a lovers quarrel if you ask me. I think this is between the two of you, so if you could let me go." I try to smooth talk out of this. But guess what? The ignored me.

"You should let her go because she's Bonnie's cousin!" She yelled back at him. He looked at me. "Did I forget to mention that?" He let's go of my neck. "Elena you should get your man on a leash. You got yourself a cheater." I wink at him before walking into the house with my bags.

"Bonnie has a cousin?" I heard Damon ask Elena. "That's what I just said." I could practically hear her roll her eyes. "Why didn't she tell us?" He huffs. "They don't technically see eye to eye." Elena told him walking into the house behind me.

"I can see why." He mumbles. "Speaking of my oh so demonic cousin, where is she." I narrowed my eyes at the two of them. "She's at the Grill." Elena answered looking me over.

"Elena, honey. People grow up. I know I'm beautiful, but I'm not into girls." I pat her shoulder walking out the door. She let out a frustrated sigh and walked after me.

I started walking towards the grill, well the direction I think the grill is in. Look, don't judge me, I haven't been in Mystic Falls since I was seven.

I heard a car drive beside me. I sigh already knowing that my stay here is going to be a pain in the ass. "I'm going to the grill. If you want to save your precious Bon Bon. I suggest you tell her to run as far as she can." I told them looking straight ahead. I heard Elena sigh and tell Damon to drive.

Once I made my way into the grill my eyes immediately narrowed onto Bonnie. She should have took my warning. She had more than enough time to run. It took me over twenty minutes to find this place.

I walked over to Bonnie and the first thing I did was punch her in the jaw. She fell out her chair groaning and all eyes turned to me, who had a smirk on my face.

Wait. I walked in the rain. I wonder how I look... This is not the time Val! "Dude, what the hell?!" Jeremy Gilbert yelled helping Bonnie up.

"Oops," my eyes narrowed. "My hand slipped." I said for the second time today. "Valentine." Bonnie growled.

"That's so unladylike Bon Bon." I mocked her nickname. "Next time, if you EVER in your life do some petty shit like that again, I will do way worse than punch you." I warned her.

"You're in no place to threaten me." She stayed pulling away from Jeremy. "Is that so? Then put it like this. It wasn't a threat. It was a promise." I quickly changed my mood and placed a smile on my face.

"Is this yours?" I took a fry off her plate. Everyone at the table looked at me like I was crazy. Demonic Bonnie, Annoying Elena, Sexy Salvatore, young Gilbert, Tyler dumbass Lockwood, Matthew Donavan, Blondie, and last but not least Edward Cullen look alike.

"Bro! You're cute, but you look almost identical to Edward Cullen. The only thing you're missing is the sparkles." I pointed at the look alike. He looked taken back for a second before chuckling. "I'm Stefan Salvatore." He held out his hand.

I was about to shake his hand when someone caught my eye. A smirk made its way onto my face as I excused myself from the table. I sat down next to her. "Sprite on the rocks." I told the bartender. The girl next to me did a double take and groaned.

"Not you again." Her british accent was thick. "Bekah. I know you missed me." I grinned at her. "Lovely, I'm not in the mood right now." She turned back to her drink. "Why's that?" I leaned towards her.

"Brothers." She scoffed. "I know the feeling." I sighed and drank my sprite the spit it out. "What is this? I ordered sprite, not poison." I gagged. Rebekah raised an eyebrow at me.

"Can you put this on that group over there tab?" I smile at the bartender. He nodded and walked off.

"Why are you in Virginia?" She asked turning all of her attention on me.

Rebekah an I met a year ago in Canada. This guy was trying to flirt with her, so I stepped in. The reason was because it was Veron. My brother was trying to flirt with her. We were at the mall. I went into one store and came out to see that horrible site of him typing to flirt.

After me literally dragging him away, Rebekah and I ran into each other again. Literally. I accidentally spilled coffee down the front of her shirt at a café. I kept following her around until she let me make up for it. So every time we see each other, she says 'it's you again' or somewhat alone those lines, and I usually say 'I know you missed this beautiful face'. Or something along those lines.

"My dad sent me here." I shrugged. Rebekah looked down at her phone when it beeped. "Look, I have to go. I'll catch up with you later. Until then, stay out of trouble, Lovely." She patted my head before walking out of the grill.

I sigh and decide that I'm going to go get some sleep. The rain lightened up, so it's just a slightly heavy drizzle. I walked out of the grill only to bump into someone. "Sorry." I mumble side stepping them.

"Watch where you're going." He growled. "Look, dog. I said I was sorry, let's leave it at that." I glared at him.