Chapter F*I*F*T*E*E*N

School

School. School. Fuggin' school. I don't want to go. I'm running away.

Today is the start of the second month of school. The whole summer consisted of me: working, teasing Kol, bothering Rebekah and Nik, and hanging out with Henrik and sometimes Kol. I talked to Hyuk and he said I can visit him in Korea in a few months.

Anyways, Nik enrolled me into the high school. I'm going to school with Kol, Rebekah and Henrik! I was mainly excited on the Henrik part. So far they haven't figured out Henrik, but they are getting suspicious of him. Or protective; if you ask me.

Kol and I have gotten a little bit closer, don't get any ideas though. Ooooh!! Veron's birthday is coming up soon. This month. The special 18. It's just sad that we're starting our Senior years in different countries.

"Valentine!" I heard from downstairs. I was at the Mikaelson's. I spent the night because Rebekah wanted me to. "I'm coming! Hold your fangs." I laugh slightly at my joke before pulling on a pair of rip jeans, a blue hoodie, and my converses.

"Next time you should wear one on my hoodies, darling." Kol insisted while standing behind me. I turn around after closing the room door, just to bump into his chest. Take a few steps back buddy. Or not. Okay, Val. We need to talk.

"Maybe on the 5th." I smirk passing him. "Of when?" He followed close behind me. "Of never." I slid down the railing and hopped down right in front of Rebekah. "Hey, Beks." I smile at her. "Lets go." She hands me my bag before disappearing out the door.

I sigh and made my way out the door. "Have a good day at school." I heard Klaus call before chuckling. I rolled my eyes before climbing into Rebekah's car.

~~~~~~~~~~~
"Spiderman!" I grin running up to Henrik. "Spiderman?" He raised an eyebrow. "Duh, did I not just say that." I mirrored his action. "Why?" He pouted.

"You look like him." I gave him a duh look. I looked around campus to see people glancing my way and whispering. "Whats going on?" I ask Henrik just as Rebekah made her way to us.

"Kol happened." Rebekah said while rolling her eyes. "Can I borrow my best friend back?" She threw a sarcastic smile at Henrik before pulling me by my arm. "Hey! I'm fragile! I can't magically regrow my limbs, like some people I know."

"Mind shouting that any louder? I do not think New Orleans heard you clearly." She hissed at me and I mocked her. I wonder how Henrik is still here. How is he alive. As a witch. What did I do when I summoned him? Did I do this?

"Earth to Valentine." Rebekah waved her hand in front of my face. "Hm?" I asked focusing my eyes on her. "We have different classes. You have first period with Kol." She told me and I whined. "Why?" I pouted.

"I don't know, I didn't make your schedule." I stuck my tongue out at her before walking into the classroom. "Meet you at my locker after class." Rebekah told me before walking off.