Chapter S(E)V(E)N

After eating my lunch, Hyuk had to go

After eating my lunch, Hyuk had to go. So my day was pretty boring. Well besides the stalker I now had.

I'm getting tired of him smirking at me. Just when you think you're getting away from all the creeps more pop up out of nowhere. This isn't a freaking Jack-in-a-box, the fudge?

I turned in my booth to see my stalker turned around looking at me. I got up and made my way over to him. I must stop this craziness. Val no crazy, Val lazy. That didn't come out right..

When I reached him, he smirked while drinking his alcohol. Who drinks at 12?

"Hello, darling." He placed his glass on the bar. "Stop stalking me." I told him straight. "Stalking? I call it admiring from afar. I don't mind this sight." He looked me over.

"Yeah. I suggest if you want to 'keep admiring from afar' you stop acting so cocky. You remind me of my dear best friend, Bekah. Girl version, and the way prettier version of whatever is going on with that." I made an invisible circled around his face.

"My sister has already gotten a hold of my newest infatuation?" He smirked. "Sister. Ha. No wonder she's grouchy all the time." I mumble to myself.

"Why do you say that, love?" I really wanted to smack him for these pet names. "She has you as a brother. Must suck." I walk away from him, sadly he follows.

"What's your name, love?" He walked with his hands in his pockets. "Not interested." He hummed. "Where can I find that on social media?" I roll my eyes. "You couldn't because when you look it up. No interest would pop up."

"I like pretty little things with sharp tongues." He smirks once again. I should start counting. Haha, yeah no.

"Well this pretty little thing doesn't like you and wish that you would use your party tricks again. But this time to poof away and never come back." I try to quickly walk away, but guess what? He followed me.

"Come on darling, lighten up a bit." He quickly caught my pace. I huff out annoyed. "Will you leave me alone?"

"Yes." He grinned. "I'm Kol Mikealson, by the way." He informs me. Like I wanted to know. "I still don't care. I wanna see Beks. Where is she?" I finally turn my attention to him.

"She's at our house." I grin. "Take me!"

"You just wanted a reason to come to my house." He tries to sound like a know it all. "Do you have any other siblings that's not a girl?" I ask him. "Yes." He answered coolly. I smirk creepily in my head. If they look anything like Kol...say no more.

\-_-/

"Here's my lovely home." He said sarcastically while opening the MANSION door. Something is wrong with him. Now I know to expect something big when he makes it sound small.

"BEKAHHHH!!" I yell walking into the Mikealson Mansion.

"Kol, what did I tell you about bringing your meals into our home?" An extremely sexy guy with curly dirty blonde hair rolled in. I'm so happy I'm not apart of this family.

I raise an eyebrow at this sexy rude stranger. "Um, what?" I looked him up and down with attitude.

His grin quickly fell from his face. Ha! That's what you get! You don't want none of-

He starts stalking towards me face morphed in anger. "BEKAH THIS GUY IS TRYING TO KILL MEEE!!" I quickly ran to the stairs, mind you that I don't know where I'm going, and right before I reached them, I tripped.

Why must I be so clumsy? I slowly start army crawling up the stairs not wanting to look back. "What the hell are you doing?" I looked up slowly to see heals. "Beks." I wailed hugging her legs.

"The sexy stranger is trying to kill me." I whined. "Get up." She rolled her eyes pulling me up by the arm. I quickly hid behind her.

The blonde stranger looked to be holding back a laugh while Kol smirked. "Why are you at my house?" Rebekah asked pulling me down the few steps I crawled up. "I wanted to see youuu!" I hugged her from behind as she sighed.

"So are you going to introduce me to this hunk of se-." I got cut off by the weather. It just got hot asf in here. "Niklaus, what is all the commotion?" I had to keep myself from drooling. I never knew that someone could make a suit look THAT sexy.

"I want to move in." I absentmindedly said. "Like hell." Rebekah snorted. "What?" I trained my attention to Rebekah. Three hunks in front of me-. Wait a minute! Kol is a copy cat!!

"These are my brothers. Kol, as you have met, Klaus, and Elijah." She motioned to each one of them. "Guys, this is my best friend, Valentine. She's off limits." She warned them with hidden meaning that I didn't catch onto.

"Kol you're so annoying that you had to put yourself in a 3D copier, just to make yourself look like your brother. It's okay Elijah." I walked up to him. "I'll protect you from him." I took his hand guiding him away from his siblings.

"I thought you were here for Bekah!" Kol called after me. "I was. But now I'm not." I grinned over my shoulder.

Subconsciously, Kol began to glare at the back of Elijah's head.

|{^•^}|

"Nik." I called for the hundred time while sitting next to him. "What?!" He snapped his book closed. "Hi." I smile sheepishly at him. It looked like he wanted to rip my heart out.

I've been at the Mikealson's for about 8 hours. The first two was spent with me getting to know Elijah before he had to 'take care of some business'. The next four hours were spent with me hiding from Kol, and hanging out with Rebekah. I even let Veron see her. The last two hours was spent on my dare by Rebekah.

Make Klaus....smile.

"How was your day?" I smile at him. "Fine. Is that all you wanted?" He huffs out.

"No. I heard you like painting." He shifted to look at me fully. "I do. I just don't understand how that concern the likes of you?" He narrowed his eyes.

"I like to draw. My brother is more of the painter." I leaned into the couch. "Is that so?" He started to look interested.

"I one time drew him while he was painting me." I nod. I'm bored. How can I entertain someone when I'm bored? I should tell him about the time I drew Veron getting a wedge from a baby.

"That's quite intriguing." He nodded. "Do you have any friends?" I blurt out. "No. Just enough enemies to last me an entirety." He shrugged. "I'll be your friend then." I grin at him.

He shows a slight smile. "If you can handle all of this, love." I raise an eyebrow.

"I hear cockativitie." Mission successful. I also earned a friend!

"That's not a word, darling." He chuckled. I shrugged this time.

I just completed mission impossible. Marvel has nothing on me. Let's see them beat that!

Thank you guys for the comments and votes! Plenty of reads too! I enjoy hearing from you all!