Chapter S-I-X

Vindel^^

"What did you just call me, love?" This time he glared at me

"What did you just call me, love?" This time he glared at me. "I'm sorry. I didn't know I stuttered. Wait, I didn't." I rolled my eyes walking past him.

"I think you should watch your pretty little mouth, love." He was suddenly in front of me. I took a good look at him. Might I say, hot dayum.

This asshole was smexy. He had rich brown hair, olive skin, and brown eyes to match his hair. Might I also say-. This is an asshole. He may be a fine one, but I don't do disrespect. Well towards me. Call me a hypocrite if you want, but that's exactly what I am.

"I think you should watch that pretty little face, or it won't be so pretty anymore." I warned him. He just chuckled darkly with veins coming from under his eyes. Fangs. Wtf? Is this guy a walking Halloween costume?

Unknowingly a snake laugh escaped my lips. The fangs disappeared from his face and he looked at me confused. "I never seen that party trick." I laughed harder. When I finished laughing I patted his chest and walked past him.

"Good laugh." I wipe away my tears walking down the street.

~<>~

I woke up to my phone ringing. It's 10 a.m. I slept that long? Cool, I smirk to myself and answer the FaceTime call.

When I got home yesterday I showered and changed. After that I ate the went to sleep.

I look at Veron when it connected to see him in the same position I'm in. Bed. We both laughed.

"How's Mystic Falls?" He asked as I slowly got of bed. "Horrible. Almost everyone here is rude." I pout. I sit my phone against a box on my dresser. I walk over to my duffel bag and pull out a pair of ripped jeans, a oversized purple and back long sleeved shirt, and mitched matched socks.

"What happened?" He asked worriedly. "I got choked by this fine guy. The other guy used party tricks. Oh! I saw Bekah too!" I smile and him and changed my clothes.

"Really?! How's she looking? Still beautiful as always?" A creepy smile creeped onto his face. I cringed and started to pull my hair into a bun. "You're a creep."

"I'm not. If she asks, tell her I'm still single. Forget that, tell her that I'm always single. Every since I met her I decided not to be with anyone but h-." I cut him off.

"Okay lover boy, let's not." I watch as he walks to the bathroom. "Come on, V! Set me up with her." He begged.

"Who'd want to go with you? A mistake is written all over you." I raised an eyebrow at him. He stopped brushing his teeth to glare at me. "What?" I asked innocently.

"When I see you, I'm kicking your ass." He claimed when he's finished brushing his teeth. While he gets dressed I brush my teeth. "I'd like to see you try." I let out a forced laugh.

"Bet." I finished brushing my teeth and pull on my shoes while hopping down the hallway. "Why is it so dark?" He asked. "You're under my armpit." I told him bluntly. "Ewww! It stinks under here." He exclaimed.

"Put a sock it it." I roll my eyes and pulls my phone back out. I walk downstairs and to the house door when I get a message.

Hyuk Oppa ❤️: Want to meet up at the Grill?

Me: Omw

"Who's that?" Veron asked walking down the stairs. "Is that Val?" I heard Vincent ask walking up to Veron. "Yep."

I started walking to the Grill. "Where ya going little sis?" Victor asks also popping his head into view. "Meet my friend." I told them simply.

"Is it Rebekah?!" Veron quickly asks excited. "No." I quickly shut him down. "Dammit." He mumbles.

"His name is-." "A GUY?!" The three of them yelled. "What happened to being antisocial?" Vincent raised his eyebrow. "I can't do that unless I have Veron." I simply shrugged.

"Hello, love. We meet again." I hear from next to me as I walked. I looked over to see party trick guy. "What the hell do you want?" I huff out.

"Is He your friend?" Veron huffs. "No, I'm on my way to go meet him now." I roll my eyes. "Then who's he?" Vincent ask. "No one. I'll call you guys back. Love you." I quickly hung up before they said anything else.

"What do you want, Mr. dog?" I roll my eyes at him. He smirked at me. "That's no way to treat a friend." I paused for a second. "But you're not my friend." I raised an eyebrow. He but a hand to his heart in mock hurt. "Love, that was wounding."

"To be honest, I was hoping for way more." I walked into the Grill when I arrived and immediately started to look for Sung-Hyuk. When I spotted him I practically ran over to him.

"HYUK!" I smiled sliding into the booth seat across from him. "Hello, Valentine." He smiled slightly.

"What's up with you today, Mr. Grumps?" I asked and looked through the menu. I mean, he doesn't just think he can invite me to the grill and NOT pay for what I order.

He sighed. I looked at him, figuring he wanted my attention. "Nothing really." He shrugged. "What's going on with your company?" I asked him. "In the process of being built." I raised an eyebrow. "What?! No way!" I grinned at him.

"I definitely want to be the first person to go in there with you!" He bit his lip. "What?" I frowned. "It's being built in Korea. I need the name to be known so that the company can be worldwide." I raised an eyebrow at this.

"So when is our trip to Korea?" I rested my chin on my palm. "You mean my trip to Korea?" He corrected me. I mean it was right the first time.

"Don't correct me. I was right the first time." I huff. "I can't take you with me." I put my hand on my chest and gives him a taken back look.

"You really think that you're leaving without me?" I laughed. "This is too funny. I have ways of following you. The idea on my mind right now is being inside one of your suitcases." I nod to myself approving.

"It's not until a few months. Plus, I think you have yourself an admire." He smirked looking past me. I looked over to see party tricks.

"Oh? Mr. Dog the Magician?" When he seen me look at him he smirked and winked. My response. Wanna know? I blinked at him and cringed with disgust. I quickly turned my attention back to Hyuk.

"Mr. Dog the Magician? What the hell Val?" He laughs. I could practically feel the whole burning into the back of my head. Where's Bekah when you need her?

"What? I was telling the truth! He was showing me party tricks." I pout crossing my arms. "He looks too serious for that." He finally calmed his laughter. "Go slap yourself." I huff.