Chapter T~E~N

"Uh

"Uh. I carried you?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "You never picked me up." I squint at him. "Then how did we get here?" He asked stepping closer to me.

"That's what I just asked you!" I threw my hands up in frustration. "No I just asked you." He stared at me in the eye. "The only thing you will remember is, you getting a phone call from your brother about your dad, and me heroically bringing you here to help calm you down." His eyes dilated.

"First of all, how is bringing me to your house suppose to calm me down? Secondly, you are everything bad that is opposite of a hero. And thirdly, can you teach me that?" I asked the last question with a smile.

"What?" He asked himself then made a face in realization. "Witch..your cousin is a witch which would mean.-" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Okay, I honestly agree with you about Bonnie being a witch because," I shake my head with a smirk. "She is a HUGE pain in my ass." I breathed out a laugh. "But you shouldn't judge me for my cousin. That's just rude." I point out.

"I-I have to go." He said then poof, he's gone. "I wonder why everyone is so into magic tricks here." I walk out the house and to my current one.

\[^•^]/

When I arrived at Bonnie's house I immediately went up to my room and started to pack a bag. Yeah, I may have gotten a little side tracked, but I still have to get to my dad.

After packing my bag, I grabbed a few more things before heading out the door.

"Woah, darling. Where is the party, and was I invited?" I looked over my shoulder to see Kol, of course, walking up the stairs of the house. I finish closing the door and adjust my bag over my shoulder.

"Kol, I don't have time." I look down at him phone. "Then make some, love." He walked in front of me. "I can't Kol, please just move." I quickly try to go around him but he just stepped in my way.

"Now you saying please? To me at that. Never thought that I would see the day." He joked with a smirk. "Kol, we can do this some other time and day. I have to go!"

The thought of loosing another parent took a tole on me. I never favored either of my parents. I was a mommas and a daddies girl. No pick or choose. My brothers were mostly mommas boys.

If I loose my dad, I won't be able to keep the pain in anymore. I told myself that crying won't do jack squat for me, but it's the only thing I have left. That's if he died. But I will make sure he doesn't. Don't ask me how, but I will.

I know my dad has made himself Jerk of the Year, but surely he has his reasons? Right? Who am I kidding? When mom died he went back to his selfish self. Why do I care so much then? Why am I questioning myself? I need to stop.

"Why are you in such a rush?" Kol narrowed his eyes at me. "My flight. I have to catch my flight." I shake myself out of my erratic thoughts.

"What do you mean by you have to catch your flight?" He tilted his head. "It means my ride home will leave without me if I am not there on time." I try to push past him, but once again the boulder blocks me.

"Why do you suddenly want to go back?" He tries to piece together in his beautiful brain. "Something happened, and I do not want to talk about it. Especially with you." I glare up at him. "Now move out of my way."

"Calm down, love." I let out a frustrated yell. "I'm tired of people telling me to calm down!" I yell at him with tears crawling their way up. "Val?" He squints and moves his head in confusion. "What's wrong?" He lifts his hand to touch my face but I shove his hand away.

"I want to leave so get out of my way!" I feel myself slowly loosing the ounce of self control I have left. "Valentine." His eyes widen ask the ground begins to quake. "I want to go home!" He pulled me into a tight hug. I tried to fight it but this steroid built thing didn't move.

I felt myself go limp. "It's okay, darling. I got you." He cooed soothingly while smoothing my hair down. He lowly slid us down so that we would be sitting on the steps.

~~

"You can let go of me now." I muffled into his arm. "What was that?" He raised an eyebrow. "You're suffocating me." I rolled my eyes pushing him away. "Are you okay now?" I raised an eyebrow. "I was just working on my acting skills." He smirked. "Is that so?" He tilted his head.

"Yes. Now you can leave." I looked everywhere but at his calming irritating brown eyes. "Why do you hate me so much?" He asked suddenly taking me by surprise.

"Huh? I never hated you." I let out a small laugh. "Now get lost before I call animal control." I pushed him down the stairs. He walked down the rest of them. "Don't be silly, if I were to be an animal, you would have took me in." He smirked.

I swear that's the only thing he knows how to do. Maybe his mouth functions that way. We should get him some help. Yeah we should. Why am I talking about myself in second person?

"I would if you weren't so ugly." I smirked back at him and he rolled his eyes. "I say that we have made a beautiful friendship." He raised his eyebrows at me with a small smile.

"I say we have." I smiled back at him and watched as he left.

Looks like all the Mikealson's are on my good side.