Chapter S:e:v:e:n:t:e:e:n

"Step away from my sister

"Step away from my sister." I felt myself get pulled away from Kol. "Veron?"

"Who are you?" Kol asked quickly becoming angry. I know I told this hothead about my siblings. I roll my eyes at the two fuming boys.

"Kol meet Veron, my brother. Veron meet Kol. My boyfriend." I sigh motioning to each other. "Boy what?!"
____________________________________

"Kol stop following me around like a lost puppy." I sigh hugging my books to my chest. "But I'm your puppy." He smirked while taking the books out of my arms.

I'm tired of him. Well, I'm tired of him following me around. I hear a snort from behind me. I turn and glare at Henrik. "Shut up Spidey."

He puts his hands up in surrender. "Just say yes to him." He laughed. "No." I continue to walk down the hallway to get away from the two Mikealsons.

~~~~~~
"Come on love." Kol said kissing my temple. I push him away. "Don't touch me, rat." I run up next to Rebekah. "I'm not a rat! I prefer a vampire!" He laughed out amused.

"Did you finally say yes?" Bekah asked getting her car keys out. "Oh my gosh, get the fug out." I huff faning myself. "You're blushing, hm?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Bye." I walk away from her and out the school. I feel an arm around my shoulders. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I sigh. "Will you buy me food if I said yes?" I stare down at my phone.

"Anytime you want. Anything you want I'll get you. Don't like someone, I'll kill them." He starts to ramble. "Okay." I put my phone in my back pocket.

"I'll even take you anywhere you want to go." He went quiet for a second. "Wait, what did you say?" He stopped us from walking. "I said okay."

I felt his hand under my chin and lifted it up. He stared me in the eye. "I'll make you the happiest girl on the universe." He placed his forehead against mine.

"I actually think that seven someones beat you to that already." He narrowed his eyes. "Who? I'll kill them." I rolled my eyes. "Bts."

"Bt- who?" I pushed him away. "I think we should break up." I shrug. "No." He pulled me back to him. "Ew, I have a clingy ex boyfriend." I scrunch up my nose.

Kol grabs the sides of my face in between his hands. "You're all mine now." He goes to kiss me, but I turn my head. "I'm not a property." I frown at him. "But you're my girlfriend." He stared me in the eye.

"There's a difference." I narrow my eyes at him. "I hear the words coming out of your mouth." He hums while licking his lips. "Oh my gosh." I push him away and walk home. I hear his chuckle while he jogs to catch up to me.
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Boyfriend." I roll my eyes at my brother. "I'm hungry." I turn away from Veron. Kol wraps his arm around my shoulders. "I'll feed you." He kisses my temple while glaring at my brother.

"I'm taking her out." Veron pulls me to his side. "I don't think so, mate." Kol takes my hand pulling me to him.

"Okay, what we're not about to do is play tug of ear with me. Let's all eat together!" I throw my arms around them pulling them close to me. "Maybe even listen to my husbands." I grin.

~Grill~

"He's the guy you told me about?!" Veron exclaimes throwing a fry in his mouth. "Yes." I roll my eyes.

"Do you mind if I date your sister? I don't really care if you say no, I'll still date her." Veron threw Kol a smirk. Kol smirked right back at my brother with his arm over my shoulder.

"That's only if she'd want you, mate." Kol raised an eyebrow. "Of course she'd want me. Have you seen all of this?" Him and Kol laugh and I look at them with disgust.

"All of what? Air?" I remove Kol's arm off of me with a grin. "Come on, sweetheart. Dont break his little heart." Kol watches me as I stand up.

"You two are boring." I shrug off our conversation. "Is that so, love? Would you prefer to be elsewhere?" Kol's face turned serious. "Maybe, who knows?" I wink at him.

"Okay, how did we get to this conversation?" I glare at Veron. "What? You were talking us being boring, now you two are flirting?" He pointed out.

"How about we look at it your way." I walk in front of my brother. "Hm? What's this? I can't seem to see anything. You're blind as a bat." I say slowly before walking away.

"Are you serious? Look what you did, you've gone and upset her." I hear Kol scold Veron. "I've known her for 17 years. That's just her being a sassy pain in the censored." Veron shrugged it off knowing he'll regret his words later.

"Maybe, maybe not. What I do know is that I've known her for nearly 6 months, and I already know not to get on her bad side." Kol followed behind me along with a whining Veron.