Chapter T;W;E;N;T;Y-F;O;U;R

Previously on For Every Mistake.....

"You killed my mom." I hiss at him with disgust. "What? Darling, be reasonable. I didn't even know you until you came to Mystic Falls." He laughed as if I was crazy.

"Just because you didn't know me doesn't mean you didn't know her. I saw you." I grit my teeth. "Now that you mentioned it, I probably did." He looked at me with his famous smirk.
———————————————————————————

My face goes dark as soon as Kol finished his sentence

My face goes dark as soon as Kol finished his sentence. I shouldn't even call him by his first name. "I will kill you, I give you my word." I grit my teeth.

"Oh come on, love. You couldn't even hurt a fly. And that's if you wanted to." His smirk seem to grow.

"You knew me Kol. I know how to burn sparkly vampires." I glare at him before walking past him. "And don't call me love again, fairy." I huff out. Time to go find a white oak tree. I know just where to find one too.

"Hey, Valentine." I hear him call from behind me. I pause for a second before walking again. "Just don't do anything stupid." He yells from down the hall. "Fuck you, you sparkling prick." I roll my eyes.

"You're mixing up vampires again, sweetheart." I could practically hear the smirk in his words. "Oh, and one more thing. Your cousin and her friends are trying to cook up Silas. Don't let them do it." He states seriously.

"You're not my dad. When I kill you, I won't have to hear that judging voice." I look at him from over my shoulder. "I'm looking forward to it." He sighs out.

I walk out the door not bothering to acknowledge anyone in the living room.

"Hey, Val." Rebekah smiles at me as she walks in with a bunch of shopping bags. "Hey Bek." I smile slightly. "What did he do this time?" She frowns placing her bags down. I shake my head and gives her a tight smile. "Nothing, I have a birthday to plan for Ver. Are you going to come?"

"Am I going to come?" She scoffs, "I'm helping plan." She raises an eyebrow at me. "I wouldn't have thought otherwise. I'm going to leave now." I leave the Mikaelson house as quickly as I could.

THE MIKAELSONS

"What the bloody hell was that about?" Rebekah looked at her three brothers that were now sitting in front of her

"Valentine seems to have discovered a little lie that was placed in her head." Klaus smirked. "And she attacked our brother, which was amusing." He chuckled. "What do you mean a lie that was placed in her head?!" Rebekah seethed.

"Now sister, calm down. The doppelgänger and her friends wanted to separate Valentine from us. In result they placed one of her worse memories and used it against us." Elijah informed his baby sister while folding his hands together.

"And why is she angry?" Rebekah's eyes moved to Kol who was lost in his own mind. "It will keep her from killing the real person who killed her mother, would it not, sister?" Kol moved his eyes to Rebekah.

"Who killed her mother?" The female Mikaelson narrowed her eyes. "Why someone such as yourself." Kol announced bluntly.

"I did not kill her mother." Rebekah glares at Kol. "I know, I just wanted it to be dramatic. No worries, Bekah. We already have people to do the job we are all too lazy to do. Look for the answers ourselves." Kol winked at Rebekah.

"Plus, I have a feisty witch to look over. She might be able to find a way to permanently put me in my grave. A smart one she is. But first, I have to go pay a visit to the Gilbert's." Kol smirked before speeding off.

MEANWHILE

"That's a lot of food." Veron stares at the bags handed to him by me. "Yes it is, now carry these." I shove the bags into his hands. "All of these? Are you insane?" His face turned into a weird look.

"Who else would carry them, dummy." I walk ahead of him with two bags. "Why are we walking the long way?" Veron whined. "Why are you asking so many questions?" I roll my eyes before suddenly getting a bad feeling. Ouch.

"What was that?" Veron's face converted into worry. "You feel it too?" I turn my head to Veron. He nods which only mean. "Kol." I mumble. Now how did we figure that out?

"I have already been invited in!" My eyes widen as I hear a door bust open. I started running into the house I saw Kol glide into. "Valentine, wait!" I hear Veron shout behind me, but I didn't listen.

As we grew up, we were taught about death and what to do when it occurs, it was talked about a lot. Our parents death, our grandparents death, hell even our cousins' deaths. But, we were never taught what to do when a sibling's death occurred, or the love of our life's death, or in this case, our own.

Hi, sorry for the long wait for this update 😅. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and this semi-cliffhanger. Comment and vote all you like, I'm always reading. I love all the supportive feedback, you all really brighten my days! I hope you all had/have a good day. I love you all, and.......

 I love you all, and

!!!!