Chapter Twenty~Three

Previously on For Every Mistake

"Do we have to go through this again?" Vermont groans and hits his head on the island.  "Then leave pipsqueak." Veron rolls his eyes at the youngest sibling. "You don't have to tell me twice." Vermont got up and left.

"She got dumped." The twins voiced at the same time. "What?!" Vindel exclaimed. "She was with the psycho Mikaelson." Veron shrugged. "His sister is-."
"Fine?" "Beautiful?" "I was going to say pretty as hell." Veron gave his older brothers a dirty look.

"She was with Kol Mikaelson?" Vindel's face turned to hate. "Dad, I thought you knew this." Veron asked creeped out.

"No I didn't, and if I did I would have told you and your sister earlier. Kol Mikaelson killed your mother."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have you ever felt as if you couldn't breath anymore? As if you're drowning? That's how I felt when I found out who the real Kol Mikaelson was

Have you ever felt as if you couldn't breath anymore? As if you're drowning? That's how I felt when I found out who the real Kol Mikaelson was. Who my mother's killer was. The man that I grew to love, murdered my mom.

12 days earlier

"Are you ready to go?" Veron asked for the 50th time. "No." I shake my head holding on to Vijin, who was shaking with laughter.

"You'll see them in a few months." Veron rolled his eyes. "But I don't want to go back to the Supernatural magnet." I frown.

"What if the Winchester's show up while we're away?" Veron asked. I quickly let go of Vijin and grab my duffel bag. "Well, Vijin. It was nice seeing you, but I have to get going." I tell him and nod at him.

"What about us?" The twins asked. "What about you?" I turn to them. "Where's our hugs?" I act as if I'm thinking. "I dunno, ask the Care Bears." I move to Vermont. "Bye dummy." I nudge him. "Bye shorty." He pushes my face away. "Rude. Hey, where's dad?" I ask no one in particular.

"At work." They all responded. "That's rude. He didn't send us off." I shrug. "Well, we have to go before we miss our plane." I announce and quickly hug the twins. "It was nice while it lasted." I sulk to the boarding walk.

"She's so dramatic." Veron tells everyone before waving. "Wait for me!" He jogs to catch up with me.

Hours Later

"Ew, is Bonnie." I scrunch my nose up after walking into the house. "Oh, you're back." She snears when she sees the two of us walk into the house.

"Nice to see you too, Bonnie." Veron mumbles before walking up the stairs. "I'm leaving." She tells me. "I don't care." I walk past her walking straight to the kitchen. Food. Food. Food.

I open the refrigerator to see barely any food. "What the fuck?!" I yell. "What's wrong?!" Veron called from upstairs. "There isn't any food!" I whine. "Get off your lazy ass and go get some!" He yells at me.