Chapter T*w*e*n*t*y S*e*v*e*n*

Mentions self harm in a way, a little of gore details as well.

 "What do you mean she killed herself?! That's not even possible

"What do you mean she killed herself?! That's not even possible. Her heart was torn out. You said someone was following her." Veron's eyebrows furrowed as he stared at his sister who's face was absolutely calm.

"She claimed someone was following her, it was her mind playing tricks on her. No one was following her and no one was following me. I left just in case someone was following her, but I saw no one. So, I went back and she was talking to herself." Kol recalled.

"Are you familiar with the story of the Wendigo? If not, look it up, for I'm not explaining it. I would say that she was a hunter, a monster hunter. You know, like those Winchester's your sister always went on about? She had to be around a Wendigo for a spirit of one to possess her. To save herself from killing innocent people she tried to claw at her neck to stop the hunger. Then resulting in ripping her heart out when she started to loose control." Kol sighed after explaining.

"You said you guess, you don't know." Veron was trying to make sense of the whole situation. "I know right, mommy dearest killed herself. We all thought the big bad vamp killed her. Turns out, he's innocent. Never thought I'd hear that from my woman's mouth." Kol chuckled.

"You shouldn't have lied to her. She'll hate you for letting her hate you for no reason." Veron ran a hand through his hair. "It's easier to hear I did it and let her be angry at me than be angry at her dead mother." Kol stood to his feet getting a drink.

"I think I should call Freya and have her speed up that few days to a few hours, yes?" He sighed once again. "I feel organ failure coming, and not the pretty kind."

"There's a pretty kind of organ failure?" Veron asked tired of what's going on. "I'll be literally throwing up your sister's organs. I don't think I'm ready to see my love's organs, yet. In this way, that is." Kol smirked at Valentine's brother over his shoulder.

"Now that we have one problem out of the way, let's get this elephant in the room situated, shall we?" Kol grinned at the sight of Veron's disgusted face from his previous words. "Well besides the fact that you need to hurry up and ask Rebekah out, she's a pain in the ass." Kol groaned in annoyance.

"I'll get to it. Just focus on making the calls to save my sister." Veron sighed leaving the room.

A few hours later~

"I got here as quickly as I could." Freya spoke walking to the room with two vampires following behind her carrying a coffin. "Your new body for now. I can save her." Freya smiled and started to chant.

I know these last few chapters where kinda short, but I had to update especially for not updating in a few months. I planned to update earlier but never got around to it. Hopefully I will be able to start updating a little bit more. I also hope that you all enjoy these two chapters and weird twist~

 I also hope that you all enjoy these two chapters and weird twist~

!!!!