Chapter T!w¡e!n¡t!y e!i!g¡h¡t

"Okay, so you're telling me that our mother was a loving mother? Then she was a mother that was dead, then a mother that was killed by my insanely hot vampire boyfriend, and now she killed herself? That's a lot of versions

"Okay, so you're telling me that our mother was a loving mother? Then she was a mother that was dead, then a mother that was killed by my insanely hot vampire boyfriend, and now she killed herself? That's a lot of versions." Valentine crossed her arms in the bed she laid in.

"I know right, hard to take- did you just say insanely hot vampire boyfriend?" Veron narrowed his eyes at the baby who laid in the bed. Well the girl who acted like a baby.

"Yes, and you agreed. If you would have told me you batted for the other team, I would have supported you. You didn't have to hide it by going for Rebekah. You must have did it to get closer to Elijah, huh? That man is fine for no reason." Valentine shook her head in disbelief.

"Aren't you in a relationship?" Veron scoffed. "Yes and no. I shared a body with him and all, but I don't plan on ringing any wedding bells yet. I did threaten to murder him and all." The girl pointed out at her brother then looked at the ivy that was stuck into her arm. "Is this really necessary? I don't need watering, I'm not a plant." She sighed.

"Don't you have something to do other than nag? Like hug your family?" Veron asked. "Nah, but I do have time to make out with my insanely hot boyfriend. Did I mention he's insanely hot? Where is he anyways? Elijah must be hiding." Valentine smirked at her brother who was flabbergasted.

"Elijah isn't your boyfriend." He frowned. "I know, a girl can only wish." She sighed with disappointment. "Where did the twins go?" Val asked just remember that she was told the two boys were flying down. "Probably someone snuggling in Gram's old bed." Veron shrugged before there was a knock on the door.

"You up graded." Veron gave a look of improval at the person who stood behind the door. "Just get out, rugrat." The voice told Veron who rolled his eyes and listened. "She's been going on about Elijah for a while, good luck." He laughed passing the boy who walked into the room.

"Hey?" She looked over the brown haired, brown eyed beauty that walked into her room. "Hi." He let out a breath as if he couldn't breath this whole time. "You okay? Need me to open a window or something?" She raised an eyebrow.

"It's me, Valentine. Kol." He told her walking closer. "Well, shit. You kinda put your old body to shame." She spoke up kinda bluffing. Kinda. Kinda..

"I'll ignore that because I missed you. Also, why don't you ever show off your body, you have one." He winked.

"You ruined the moment, asshat. I don't show it because of dumb fucks like you." She crossed her arms. "I was only kidding, love." He sat on the edge of her bed. "If I was serious I would have dressed you in smaller clothing, but I respect you too much to walk around in clothes you normally do not walk around in." He brushed hair out of Valentine's face.

"You broke up with me." She glared at him. "I know." He sighed. "For a petty reason." She pointed out. "I know." He agreed. "You're a brat." She hissed. "Aren't you the snake, love. But, I know." He nodded. "I'm not coming back to you."

"I disagree

"I disagree." He smirked at her. "I don't." She shot back. "I'm not one of those girls you toy with. Now shoo fly." She waved her hand at him deciding she wasn't going to fall for brown eyes again. Not yet.

I believe this is another well deserved chapter. I hope it isn't too bad. Just let me know how you feel, I always look forward to comments from you all. I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

 I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

!!!!