Chapter Thirty

I know you all heard about everything that has been going on. I also know that I haven't updated in forever...oops. This is also the last chapter! Anyways, back to the point. Black Lives Matter, I know I'm late but it's better late than never, plus our lives aren't a trend. So yes, Black Lives Matter. If you do not agree be more than happy to leave, delete comments if you left them, take your votes. But as my readers, I would hope you all support this Movement. You can support all this by signing up for potions, or anything you can think of. Also please vote (I hope you registered) because everything needs to change, preferably for the best. Now, I'm done being serious because we're usually here to get away from the world problems. Enjoy!~

 Enjoy!~

So

So.... New Orleans is nothing as I thought it would be. It's worse. Wayyyyy worse. You have literally every Mikaelson here. From the oldest to the youngest. Not talking about their parents of course.

Then on top of their family problems we have supernatural that is around every corner. I wish I was exaggerating. I mean around every corner because Kol forced me get an apartment with him.

Force meaning hiding every electronically used item in site and around so that I couldn't sign up for housing. Then telling them I won't live on campus, so there's that.

There's more. Nik has children. Two. He has one he adopted years ago named Marcel, power to us, then he has baby Hope on the way. Yes, they can have children sadly..

Oh, and let's not fail to mention that Veron is with this girl named Davina Claire, don't really care for her. Then we have the biggest news yet.

The fucking Bennett's. By that I mean my dad, brothers, nephews, and fucking Jamie. I was happy to be away from that last slice of pizza taking rat. Yes, I'm still annoyed with that. But for the most part of that, I got over it.

Anyways, right now if you must know what I'm doing, I'm currently rethinking my decision. My decision of taking Kol Mikaelson back.

"Hello, love." The British accent muttered in my ear as arms wrapped around my waist. "What do you want now?" I sigh turning my head to the side to make eye contact with him.

"I'm wounded you believe I am here for something." His hazel brown eyes flicked towards my lips.

Apparently the body he has been in for the past few months will have to be longer than he thought. After sitting down with him about his obsession with getting his old body back, he went back to his old ways.

His ways of annoying everyone who breathes to death.

"You always want something." I roll my eyes and try to pull away from him, but he only brought me closer to him.

Slowly, he placed his lips over mine. Of course me being me, thought of pulling away, but I thought against it and melted into him.

"I love you." He whispered against my lips. "I love you too...I guess." I grinned pulling away from his arms as he took a seat and winked at me.

"Of course you love me, sweetheart. I'm Kol Mikaelson."

I smiled sheepishly at him before leaving the room to go find my family. Of course, the demon followed me. Recently he has been obsessed with learning Japanese, so at least he hasn't been bothering me much...sadly.

I know I make it seem like I don't enjoy being around him, but I do. Being raised with a house full of boys, you learn football, not tea parties.

Kol to me is like how someone needs air. It's a necessity. I hate to be one of those girls to say I need a man, but I am. My dad is a fucking asshole I can't get rid of. Speaking of, he went bungee jumping Vijin without me!

Anyways, I could live without Kol, but I choose not to. Vampires don't need air but they still breathe to make them feel human. Despite being a witch myself, I haven't felt truly human in a while. Only when I'm with the most inhuman person I know. The copy cat, Kol Mikaelson.

I guess he was worth every mistake I made.

I grin as I walk into the apartment across the hall to hear a bunch of voices arguing. "Hey guys." I greeted them picking up Geo and tickling his sides before placing him back down.

"Valentine! You brought Kol!" Vermont quickly moved from the tangled boys who were in the middle of the floor.

"When don't I bring him?" I laugh as Kol pulled me into his side and kisses the side of my head.

I could get use to my family being happy and being with Kol for a long time. But after all, this is New Orleans.

I hope everyone enjoyed the last chapter of For Every Mistake! I know this took forever for me to finish and writing changed, but I hope you enjoyed it regardless. If you guys want to read more of my books, check out my book called Unstable!  It is a Quil Ateara fanfic, and hopefully as entertaining as this story is. Thank you, I love you all, and.....

 Thank you, I love you all, and