Chapter /2/(5)

I never thought about my death..okay, maybe I have. I never thought that I would die at a young age though. Except that one time when Veron pushed me out a tree. Or when Vermont pushed me into traffic. Or that time when the twins threw me into a lion pit at the zoo. Or when- I'm pretty sure you get my point. I died trying to save a murder.

Joking, no I didn't. I'm not that stupid, so let's continue where we left off.

"I have already been invited in!" My eyes widen as I hear a door bust open. I started running into the house I saw Kol glide into. "Valentine, wait!" I hear Veron shout behind me, but I didn't listen.

Never let darkness get to you.

Good magic only.

Darkness is in you, not apart of you.

My eyes widened at the site in front of me. Jeremy defending himself with a spray thingy from the sink. That almost made me laugh, but I could almost see their plan.

"Phesmatos Tribum, Nas Ex Veras, Raverus En Phesmatos Ex Sonos. Resistamus Et Veram Vatus. Raverus Phasmatos Ex Sonos!" The words left my mouth repeatedly without me having to think about.

I just used dark magic to save my ex that killed my mother. I'm crazy as hell. Let's not forget how I just used that spell to transfer him the nearest body...which just so happens to be my own...

Well this will be amusing in his point of view until someone figures out what I did and how to reverse it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third Person POV... in Valentine's body

"Valentine." Kol looked up to see Jeremy Gilbert stare at him with sad eyes. 'What the bloody hell?' Kol thought before he looked to the right, only to see his new reflection in the window. Well fuck his life. He's his own girlfriend. Well ex-girlfriend.

Kol smirked to himself seeing this as entertaining and a catastrophe. He could make trouble with a new face, however the longer he is in the woman he loves body, the quicker she dies.

Kol shook his head and backed away slowly out of the Gilbert's house. "All he wanted to do was warn you. You Gilbert's are so fucked up." Kol quickly exited the house only to run into Veron.

"Valentine! I was just about to rush in there. Don't do that again." Veron hugged Valentine to him. "As nice as this is mate, I would like to find a new body to kill other than my girlfriend's. I have never been in a woman's body before, so I'm tempted to explore." Kol's, well Valentine's, lips began to rise in a smirk.

"Kol?" Veron took a step back. "What the hell?!" Veron was in shock for a second before he pulled Kol all the way back to the house.

When they reached Bonnie's house, Veron had Kol sit on the couch as he flipped through his grandmother's grimoire. "I see nothing of this! What did she us-" Veron cut himself off. "No, no, no, no, no...did she? Did she use dark magic?!" Veron was starting to panic.

"Look, just get me another body and I can just jump into that one. Simple as that." Kol shrugged hiding the fact that he was actually worried about his feisty ex he still loved drastically. "I'm not going to sacrifice someone else's life." The brother began to freak out even more.

"Then I'll make calls. Before you know it, we'll be in separate bodies." Kol patted himself- herself on the back.

"Do it quick." Veron's eyes narrowed. "Or I'll have to bring the family in town, and that seems more of a New Orleans problem." Veron's eyes met Kol's with determinationto get his sister back. No matter what.

Seems like is keep making these updates longer than the last. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Comment your thoughts and opinions! I hope you have a good day!

Inner thoughts: "I hope this chapter was intense enough..." 🤔

Other than that,

!!!!!