Chapter T<W<E<L<V<E

Where's the Winchester's?
I am so bore-. My thoughts are lost when a rock almost hit me in the head right through the kitchen window. I immediately drop to the ground with my back against the island.

I huff blowing a strain a hair that fell from my bun out of my face. Even my train of thought gets interrupted.

I peak over the sink only to see a blur. I sigh and lean back against the island. I pull out my phone and dial the only person in Mystic Falls that will answer my call. The only person I gave my number to besides Rebekah.

"Oppa!" I wailed through the phone. "Aish, Valley! I'm in a meeting." He tells me while clinking away at him computer? "But Oppa!! Someone's trying to break in!" I wined. "Then call someone. This is very important." He sighed. "I did call someone! I called you!" I roll my eyes.

"Call 9-1-1." He told me blankly. "I don't know the number." I purse my lips. "I don't have time for this. Bye, Val." "I don't think it's human!" Beep. Beep. Beep.

I clicked my tongue and sighed. "Tsk. That was a stupid choice anyways." This time I called Rebekah, only for it to go to voicemail. "OMG!!!" I huff as I hear the door getting kicked.

"I can handle this." I stood to my feet and started walking to the living room. Then the door flew open. "No I can't." I ran back to the kitchen and called the last person I would ever call.

"What do you want Valentine?" I heard the annoyed voice of my cousin. "I don't have time to argue. One of your enemies are trying to kill me! So I'd greatly appreciate it if you got to them before they get to me!" I shout through the phone. "Sorry, I couldn't hear that." She said.

"Fug you Bonnie! I will hunt you." I huff slamming my phone down. "You didn't hang up." I heard her voice echo. "Shut up." I hung up on her. I sigh and decide to take it like a boss. For real this time.

I'm a witch and have kick butt powers. Hopefully. Maybe I'll be like Piper and blow stuff up. I grin to myself and walk to where the door once was.

"That's rude of you." I raised an eyebrow at the glowing eyed creature in a human body. "Where's Sam and Dean when you need them." I looked at the blood around it's mouth in disgust.

"Are you Valentine Bennett?" It hissed. I shook my head. "Nope. I'm Bobby Singer." I looked at it. "What are you suppose to be? Count Dracula?" I hold back my laugh.

"That wasn't funny." It deadpanned. "It wasn't?" I frowned. "Not at all." I huff. "Well I thought it was funny." I stick my tongue out at it.

"Let's get back to business." It hissed. "First, are you a girl or a boy?" I looked it over as it glared at me. "A girl." I grimace. "What?" It- she asked annoyed. "Why do you look like that?" I circled her face.

"I will kill you if you do not give me what I want." It glared at me. I nodded in mock understanding. "And What is it that you want?" I raised an eyebrow. "Your magic." She stepped closer to me.

"I don't think so, mate." My mouth was left handing when her body fell to the ground and her heart was in someone's hand. Kol's hand. I watched as the heart fell from his hand and he walked close to me.

"Are you alright?" He asked with both of his brows furrowed. I nodded in disbelief. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine." I stared at the body.

"I'll be clean up today." I heard Nik's amused voice behind Kol. "Just get on with it, Nik." Kol pulled me further into the house.

"You killed her." I breathed out. "To save you." He responded with no care. "I was handling it." I looked up at him. "I handled it for you. Quicker." He shrugged. I threw my hands up looking at him in confusion.

"It's either kill or be killed, darling." He sat on the stool in the kitchen. "You're a vampire right?" I look at the ground. "Apart of the most powerful family at that. May I asked how did you find out? What gave it way?" He asked sarcastically.

"I don't think I want to be friends with you anymore." I look at him in the eye. He let out a laugh in disbelief. "You must be kidding. Just because I'm a vampire?" He stood to his feet. "No. Because you have no sympathy or emotion at all. It's either kill or be killed. What would you do if it was that way with me? Just shrug it off like you did?"

Kol glared at me in the eye. "If I have to I will kill you without hesitation. You mean nothing to me after all." He shot me one last glare before disappearing.

"I have to hand it to you, love. That was quite the show." Klaus chuckled leaning against the door frame. I gave Klaus a look. "Sorry. Sorry." He smirked with his arms raised in surrender.

"Do you agree with Kol?" I ask turning my body towards him. "Yes, I agree it is to either kill or be killed," I go to turn away from him. "But, I wouldn't kill you or let anyone else kill you. That goes for the rest of my family also." He rested his hand on my head.

"Kol said-." He cut me off. Because who cares what I have to say. "Kol was lying. He wouldn't dare let anyone who is a threat lay a finger on you while he's around. He'd raise hell. He is probably menstruating right now." He joked ruffling my hair.

"Thanks Nikky. But, I won't forgive him until he apologizes." I huffed stubbornly. "Well then I should lean back and grab my popcorn. Do me a favor and drop that nickname, love." He disappeared. "Not in a million years." I smile slightly.

~~~~~~~~~
I skip to the back of Mystic Falls Local Shop happily because I am now employed. I grab my apron and tie it around my neck and waist. I'm not going to be broke anymore!

I stood behind the register and listened to one of my co-workers walk me through everything. I nod. "Thanks, Lola." I smile at her as she begins to walk away.

"Oh! Before I forget, one of our workers are off today. You'll meet him tomorrow." I gave her a nod and closed mouth smile.

"Love, can you get me some flowers?" I looked up when I heard the familiar British accent. I grin up at Bekah from the other side of the counter. "Ooh! I must be lucky. I had a visit from almost all the Mikaelson's today."

"Don't get use to it." She tells me playfully and pokes my nose. I push her hand away and playfully scolds at her.

"Well I have to meet Elijah, I'll see you later? Yeah?" I nod and smile as she left. Only for my smile to to be replaced with a scowl. I glare at the next person that comes up to me.

"Looks like you're in one piece." I glare at the She devil. "Oh fug off. I hope the witch hits you with her house. Wait." I pretend to think. "I'll hit you for her."

The lights in the store began to flicker unnoticeably fast. I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Calm down." I heard the whisper of Henrik. I heard him but I couldn't see him. I took a few breaths even though I was confused.

"Would you forgive me if I said sorry?" Bonnie smiled sheepishly.