Chapter E~I~G~H~T~E~E~N

"I have to go Jacob! He thinks I'm dead because of you!" I throw my popcorn at the TV annoyed with Bella freaking Swan

"I have to go Jacob! He thinks I'm dead because of you!" I throw my popcorn at the TV annoyed with Bella freaking Swan. He's a hot werewolf and you pick the sparkling vampire.

This sounds familiar. "This is stupid." I look up to find an unknown person. "Dude I like your accent." I grin up at him.

I'm home alone once again. Veron is somewhere stalking Rebekah, Henrik is somewhere stalking Elijah, Bonnie is with her Scooby Doo Gang as always, and Kol is who knows where. Probably coming to stalk me.

"I'm an unknown person in your house, and the first thing you say is that you like my accent?" He gives me a look. "If you were dangerous you would have done something rather than question my judgement. Want some popcorn?" I hold the bowl up to him.

"No, thank you. You should be worried about me, love." The oh-so terrifying dude tells me. "Are you a vampire?" I raise an eyebrow. "Matter of fact I am." He smirks.

"Well you must be a friend, you've been invited in. Are you in some type of romance with my cousin? If so you are disgusting." I scrunch up my nose. Next thing I know he's standing right in front of me.

"Bonnie is your cousin? Now I'm craving for her attention. Sleep." He orders staring me in the eye. "Dude I don't even know your name and you want me to sleep in front of you? Come on dude, baby steps." I tell him in the most obvious tone.

"Looks like the hard way it is." Then I'm out like a light. I knew I should have payed attention to Veron's lessons.
-------------------------------------------------------------
"See there's a hard difference between you guys as vampires and twilight vampires. You know?" I ramble to the guy known as Enzo.

"Simple because we're better." He rolls his eyes sitting in a chair across from me. "Are these ropes necessary? This is an easy get away. Have you even watched a typical action move? Tie the person to a wooden chair, they break the chair and run off? Come on dude, you need to up your game." I shake my head in disbelief.

"Do you EVER stop talking?!" He shouts annoyed. "Sadly, no. But anyways, you guys are boring because you all have the same power of compulsion and dream hopping. Where the twilight vampires all have different powers. Their werewolves are better by a bunch too. Have you seen Paul or Seth or Embry? Say no more."

"We get to eat human food and we blend in better." He throws at me trying to make a point.

"Well you guys burn in the sun."

"We have jewelery to prevent that. Plus, they sparkle." I hum nodding.

"Touché. But their werewolves change willingly."

"I'm not about to argue about the werewolves because twilight werewolves beat real werewolves by a longshot." He shrugs.

"You know what Enzo, I like you." I grin.

"You're not too bad yourself, sweetheart."

Meanwhile

"WHERE IS SHE?!" Kol yelled throwing a glass against the wall.

"What's going on this time Kol?" Nik walked into the living room rubbing is forehead. "She's gone!" Kol yelled still throwing a fit.

"Okay Kol, calm down. Who's missing?" Rebekah asked a stupid question. "Who else Rebekah?! Who else do I care about?!" Kol fired back at her.

"Please don't say Bella Swan." Veron mumbles next to Rebekah. "Why must everyone be into Twilight today?" Elijah sighed walking into the living room.

"Who cares?! I want Valentine back! Now!" Kol steamed. "Dude she's my sister, not some toy you lost." Veron pointed out. Kol crushed his glass of alcohol, he recently received, angrily.

"Have you ever heard of the saying, "Never piss off an already pissed vampire"?" Rebekah seethed at Veron

"Have you ever heard of the saying, "Never piss off an already pissed vampire"?" Rebekah seethed at Veron. "I'm not worried. My sister has been being taught how to use her powers, by the best."

"She's a witch?" Nik questioned. "Oh come on Nik, you're late." Rebekah rolled her eyes. "Not my fault I've been busy." He frowned.

"Let's go visit our dear cousin, Bonnie. This will be fun." Veron smiled sarcastically ignoring the Mikealsons .

--------------------------------------------------------------
"Dude I'm telling you, Kol has issues." I mumble playing Life with Enzo. "Not as bad as Damon?" Enzo questioned.

"I'm telling you he's worse. Damon is sarcastic and crazy, yeah. But Kol is a complete psycho and narcissist." I roll my eyes.

"Didn't you say you date him? The most unstable Mikealson?" Enzo asked in disbelief. "I know right! I can't believe this myself! He's a handful. Speaking of, he's probably throwing a fit right about now."

Little did I know that this psycho is ripping apart a near by town looking for me.