Chapter 11 - Threat ♡

"So, you remember, us?" The man in front of me winked, his fist covered in a shining silver armour.

I only have one kidney left. I'll be dammed If I let them destroy the other one.

"Did you come here to finish me off?" I scoffed, eyeing the 3 of them carefully. I had a habit of showing a false confidence when I felt threatened.

I'm a pro hero. I can do this. Quit worrying.

"No." The one from the left spoke up. I recognised him as the one who I knocked unconscious. He growled at me, his arm encased it flames. "Not, Yet anyways."

"Did you cause that fire?" I ignored the sudden threat, pointing out the obvious. The man laughed, looking down at his burning arm. He shrugged as if he was mocking me.

"Maybe I did. Maybe I didn't." I edged towards him, seething with anger.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you". The man who blinded me last time touched his glasses slightly, causing me to back away.

I'm cornered. There's no way I can't fight all three of them if he blinds me again.

"I'll be honest here,Blackout." The armoured villian re addressed me. I listened as I had no other course of action to take, for now.

"We wanted to lure you here today, to kill you." He chuckled "For a while we were convinced you wouldn't turn up."

"If you want to kill me, them come at me." I coaxed him on, I needed him to lose his nerve. There's no way for me to make a move like this. I gritted my teeth eyeing my surroundings.

I need a plan.

"Today we're going to let you live. The plan was in place until I seen you and Eraserhead together."

I stammered, feeling slightly dizzy at the mention of his name, without thinking my fist clenched snd i snapped "If you touch him I'll kill you al-"

"I'll take away you loved one just like how you done to me" he cut me off, hissing at me. "You better watch your back, Blackout. Were going to finish what you started."

I was in shock, I couldn't believe the words from his mouth. I was froze to the spot in absolute fear for Shouta.

Who is he?

Could it be?

The man with the shaded glasses piped up, his voice was husky and he sounded completly unstable. "We'll kill him Infront of you, and then kill you after!" He ended the sentence screaming. I could feel my heart drop as I was uncertain of what to do. At this point my knucles were stark white  from clenching them so tightly .

"Leave him out of it" I snarled towards the three villians, before charging at them. I got in a few good punches, but as I spun round to hit whoever was behind me his glasses came of yet again and before I could close my eyes in time, he blinded me.

You stupid bitch. You knew this would happen.

Immediately the guilt swarmed over me. Instead of this i should have swallowed my pride and got help. I felt myself wobble as I held my eyes shut. I was still in a fighting stance and listening intently. It was hard to make out much as they all were whispering various threats about how they want to make me suffer.

They complained about how humiliated they were that they left me alive and that if it's the last thing they do, they will finish what they started. It wasn't at all surprising, plenty of villians had shot empty threats my way, but there seemed to be weight behind these particular three.

What worries me was that Aizawa was brought into it. My mind raced with thoughts of him. He was the one i needed to protect. At all costs. I heard the soft crunch of a crisp leave, but before I could find the source a blunt force hammered the back of my head immediately rendering me unconscious.

"We'll see you soon (Y/n)".