♤ Halloween Special - Part 2 ♤

After a while of dancing happily with Shouta, Mic announced that there was a bar, containing Halloween themed drinks which was next to a photobooth. As the words left his loud mouth I found myself jumping up and down like a little kid.

"Come on!" I squeaked enthusiastally, pulling Shouta with me to the scary photo booth. My (e/c) eyes widened at the spooky lighting and halloween decorations that were strung over the booth. I threw on a tattered cowboy hat, along with a pair of oversized skull glasses before throwing some props onto Shouta.

"(Y/n) I-"

"Shut up!" I cut his words as we were about to pose for the camera. He sighed, putting his arm around my waist and bringing me closer. "Come on, make a scary face!" I chuckled,leaning into him.

"I'll do one better." He smirked. Before I was able to question him he pulled me in tight, smashing our lips together. I melted into the sweet kiss as the camera flashed, snapping us back into reality.

"Sh-Shouta."

"I love you (Y/n)" He caressed my cheek gently, placing a sweet kiss on my forehead.

"I love you too." I smiled, squeezing his hands tightly. "So mu-"

"HEY MIC!" Our heads snapped around to Midnight who had just taken the picture we had posed for at the booth. "Look how cute these two are!"

"Awh! We caught you!" He chirped, winking at the both of us as he clumsily made his way over.

"Its not the worst thing you've caught us doing." Shouta stated plainly, catching my attention.  My eyes widened, coughing in embarassment. Mic and Midnight looked at eachother awkwardly, blush evident on Hizashis face.

"Is that so?" She smirked menacingly, eyeing us up and down. "I want to know everything!" She winked before pulling Hizashi off once again.

"Uh..." I scratched my neck awkwardly, holding Shoutas worn out hand. "W-wanna get a drink?"

"Being with Mic all night, I think we'll need it." He smirked down at me as we both took a seat at the luxiories bar in his home.

"What can I get you guys?" The bartender smiled as she finished cleaning one of her many skull shaped glasses.

"Oh! Can I have the Zombie cocktail?" I squeled excitedly as I glazed over the drinks menu.

The white haired bartender smiled wildly. "You're brave." She winked, leaning forward to grab the ingredients needed. "Thats our strongest."

"I'll just have a plain whiskey." Aizawa stated, leaning on the bar.

"Shouta!" I gasped loudly. "Get into the halloween spirit!"

"(Y/n)-"

"No buts!" I slapped him playfully. "Pleaaase!?"

He rested his hand on my thigh, giving me a sweet smile as he gave in. "Go on then "

"He'll have the Jekyll and Gin!" I asked almost immediately.

"Good choice." She smirked, laughing at Aizawas unamused demeaner.

As she turned around to begin with the drinks, All Might appeared next to us, dressed as a skeleton. "Nice costume Aizawa." He smirked, holding in laughter. "Suits you."

"Yeah." I nudged Shouta in the ribs, winking teasingly. "I'll be unwrapping him later."

"Oh?" He gave me a half smile, raising his eyebrow a little. "Is that s-"

"Your drinks." The women called, interrupting us. I chuckled at the relief on All Mights face once out conversation was halted.

"Have you guys been here before?" I questioned, taking a sip of my cocktail. My face immediatley scrunched up at the sheer strength of the alcohol.