Its really him...

Thank god melissa got me out of the hospital. I couldn't stand it there any longer. I've always hated hospitals. Everything about them. But gladly, I won't be in them anymore.

Even though it was Tuesday, Scott and the others in-prisoned me in my own house. They wouldn't let me go to school, or do anything for that matter. Strict. House. Arrest.

They didn't even leave until I had turned my healing back on. The hospital was giving me some weird medication that stopped me from turning it back on. But it's not like I wasn't in a hurry. But since I turned it back on so late, I still have a bit of extra healing to do myself.
I'm thankful now that I've never broken a bone, or gotten hurt and actually had too naturally heal from it. It sucks. And no wonder so many people have hospitals.

I still haven't seen Liam. It was now about 1:30 PM, and he still hasn't come. Granted, school was still in session. But normally he skips or something like that. Do I just not mean that much to him anymore?
What am I thinking...
stop being selfish

He probably is just staying in school. And will come after. Yeah?... yeah.

Laying on my bed, just watching the ceiling.
I felt something weird... like I wasn't alone in this house. I was, but it didn't feel that way.

Pulling myself up from the bed and straightening out, i slowly pushed myself off and walking around the house, looking for a trigger. Maybe it was a vision. Maybe it was another memory. Maybe it was the Mystiques again.

I walked in the kitchen, the living room. All down stairs.
Nothing.

"Uhhhhh.." I sighed
"Lace. Pull yourself together. You are supposed to be resting. Calm down." I whispered, fully aware that I was now talking to myself.
But come on, who doesn't talk to themselves?!

Sluggishly walking back towards the stairs, I was now standing in the hallway. The hallways where Lydia started to peel off the wallpaper. The day mom looked like someone was about to murder her. I stopped walking and stood in front of it. Yes, just me, staring at the wall.

I my feeling grew stronger the longer I stood there. No amount of Words can even explain.

I walked closer slowly. Not exactly sure if I even wanted to find out what was happening. But it was too late. My arms had already gone out to the wall. Feeling around the wallpaper. As some kind of energy source seemed to rush through my entire body, forcing my eyes to shut.

I wasn't at home anymore when I opened them. Of course, I was someplace new. Entirely new. I had never seen it before. Everything seemed cold, not just physically, but mentally. The colors were dark but pale. The walls seemed to be rotting and tearing apart. People who physically looked liked ghosts were sitting on beaches, back to back.

On the main wall had a huge sign of destinations. At the top of it wrote
Beacon Hills

It was a train station... but not a normal one. Everyone was reading a newspaper that seemed to have been made years ago, not at all new.
"Hello?" I called out. No one answered, they all remained sitting, eyes glued to the thin piece of paper resting in their hands. Statue like.

I walked over to one of them and waved my hands right in their face
"Hello!!!" I shouted.
No movement. No answer. Nothing.

"Okay. Well what the hell do I do now." I talked out loud to myself.
I turned myself multiple times before working up the courage to walk around. The one thing that caught my eye was a tunnel. It was the tunnel that normally the train would go zipping by through. But it didn't look like any train had been here in ages. Why not try it?