"I never said it back."

"What are you doing?! I was remembering!" Scott shouted at both girls

"You were freezing Scott. Any longer in there and you would have died." Lydia says, grabbing a blanket and wrapping it around Scott as he shivers on the floor.

Malia then stands up and starts taking her shirt off, showing her in only her sports bra and shorts.
"Malia, what are you doing?" I ask

"I'm going in next." She replies back to me.

"What?" Lydia almost screams

"No, you can't. You'll freeze." Scott says in chatters

"I can handle cold. And besides, stiles is my maker. He was the first person I ever connected too. Maybe I can find a strong memory." She says.

She walks over to the machine and puts herself in.
"Lace, lock me in." She orders. I do as I'm told and walk over to the machine and lock the door shut. Turning the nob and cranking up the temperature.

"Lydia. Little help over here." I call out.
Lydia is soon right next to me as we are both looking through the little window that is showing malias cold face.

"Okay. Malia. Imagine that you are in the library okay. Every book you open shows a story about stiles. Just start looking through the books." Lydia tells Malia.

Malia soon imagines it and I can tell he is figuring out what to do. Then in a second she flinches
"Did you make a connection!?" I ask in excitement

"Oh I definitely made a connection alright." She says slightly to herself.

The longer Malia takes, the colder the container gets. We can see it by the look of her face that she is searching books, one after another. She's found some cord memories, but none strong enough to create the rift.
But we soon pull her out.

"I could have handled it a little longer!" She exclaimed

"Believe me Malia. You couldn't have." I say to her as I wrapping multiple blankets around her.

But she didn't create the rift. How else are we supposed to do this?...

"Lacey. Your up." Malia says.

"Me, oh no.. I'm not going in there." I say.

We all look around and land our eyes on Lydia.
"Well I can't handle that temperature." She says.

"But you can do hypnosis.." I recommend to them. Smiling at Lydia since I know she knows how to do it.

"But. I can't create a rift." She says. I look towards Scott and Malia as we all shake our heads, because we know that it's bullshit.

"Lydia. I was his best friend. But no one had a connection with stiles like you do. Everyone knew it." Scott tells her.

"It's true. The connection I had with him was never as strong as the one he shared with you." Malia says.

Lydia bites her lip and grunts slightly as she wonders around and starts rummaging through the papers and weapons on the tables. She finally grabs a blank piece of paper with a pencil and a candle. sitting down on the chair and setting up the candle in the middle of the table and writing down a scenario.

"Okay. Someone needs to read this with a soothing voice, and Lacey, I need you to give me a light. Then tap into my head so you can look with me. I'll need your help. I might have had a strong connection with him. But you did too. Even more than Scott." She says. And I simply nod at her.

I do as I'm told again and I light the tip of my finger on fire, reaching over to the top of the candle and staying there until the wick lights.
Lydia hands the piece of paper to Malia as I walk behind the chair Lydia is sitting in and hover my hands besides her temples.