A disappointing defeat

GET READY FOR THIS LONG ASS CHAPTER EVERYONE!!
This is the last chapter of book 2 to The Legacy series.
Hope you enjoy!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You know those moments, where you absolutely have no clue what to do. I mean absolutely no clue. Well. That's me. Right now. In a situation that I couldn't possibly solve, yet that is what everyone is waiting for. Everyone is waiting for me to solve this situation.
And I'm not sure if I can.

A few hours earlier...

"Well. What do we do now?" I asked Theo.

"Well. When was the last time you ever listened to your brothers?"

( that's when he got me thinking.)

"Hmm. Your right. Let's go."
I touched his arm, but instead of transporting. I was seeing.
I was seeing mom.
At the school.
With stiles. And dad.

"Woah..." I took a breath and looked around to something to hold from the sudden dizziness, and Theo was right there with me.

"Hey hey, what's going on. Lacey? What did you see? Are you okay?" His hands were pressed firmly against my hips, making me feel protected.

"I-I have to get to the school." I said, looking straight into his eyes.

"What. Lacey why-"

"Stay here." I said quickly. Then I was gone.
I was here. At the school. The voices were all around. I felt like I had a massive headache.

"Stiles. My baby.." I heard her. I heard moms voice, but it couldn't be her. I knew it couldn't. I knew better.

I started running towards them. Right as I turned a corner, there they were. Stiles and mom were next to the lockers.

"Stiles.." I said
"T-that's not mom." There were tears in my eyes. I knew this wasn't real. But while she was here, he was gone. He had no idea of the role she was made to fill.

"Lacey?" Stiles was pushed up against the lockers.

"Lacey. Baby how could you say that?" Fake mom was starting to cry.

"That is not mom. That is a ghost rider filling a void. She's trying to fill a role, that we had while you were gone. She's not mom."

Stiles looked back and forth from me and mom. He believed me. I know he did. But as soon as he started to move away. Her hand went from small and dainty, to long and disgusting.

"No!" She screamed. Her voice was no longer like moms. It was rabid, and rough. No longer soft and silky.
"You aren't going anywhere!"
Her entire body transformed.

Her hair looked like twigs. All hard and stuck together. Her skin turned grey as black long holes appeared around her entire body. Her eyes sunk into black pits. Her nails were long and curled the more she moved her hands.
It was ugly.

"Let him go!!" I yelled at her.

She was completely ignoring me, slamming both hands on stiles and lifting him in the air up against the lockers.

"Let Him Go!!" I shouted again. My voice echoing through the hall as I tired to relieve stiles of it.

Her head snapped back at me as she held stiles in the same position
"Your voice can't hurt me, siren!"

The sound of bullets covered the sound of our voices as billets flew passed her. Or should I say through her, and landed on the back wall.

He head snapped in the other direction to find my dad pointing a gun at her with Lydia at his side.
"Dad! Lydia!" I screamed, speeding over to them and standing at their sides.