My brother

Her head was jerking back and forth rapidly as the paper twisted and turned. Her drawing was unseen by how hunched over she was.

"We need to stop her now." I said, giving my full consent

Deaton and Scott listened, and went in for the kill.
They stalked up to her quietly, attempting not to startle her in any bad way. But thing almost never turn out the way we hope.
One single touch
The slightest finger that Scott puts on Lydia's shoulder, and she immediately jerks up.

Wide eyes searching around the room as if she had just woken up from a life time of sleep.
Her hands stayed planted on the table, fingers sprawled out and gripping the cold metal as the paper was just laying there in front of her.

Was this really how we looked like after a vision? Do we just look like scared animals in headlights?

Everyone was silent as Lydia sat there. I knew that I wasn't able to get the vision. Something was blocking me too much. And I couldn't do it. Everything seemed so wrong. But it was on the top of my tongue, I just needed some help to spit it out.

Lyds looked up at me with a worried expression, then down at her paper. We didn't get to get a closer look before she spoke.
"What the hell is a stiles?"

The most out of body experience occurred as she said these words. Like I had been knocked right out of my own body.

What the hell is a stiles?

That phrase echoed through my head. I didn't feel as if I was in a room anymore. I wasn't anywhere. I felt like I couldn't see, only hear...

*.    "Wow, I kinda expected you to have a bad voice, but your not so bad lace."

"Haha, jeee, thanks stiles"
we got out of the Jeep and was immediately greeted by Lydia and Malia

"Oh my gosh, that outfit is soo cute! And I've missed you so much!!!" Lydia squealed, coming up to me and giving me a long tight squeeze.

"Lydia, it is so NOT cute, she should NOT be wearing this kind of stuff to school." Stiles said as Scott entered the group

"I totally agree with that" then Scott, looking at my outfit with a disapproving look. *

First day of school... I remember that...

* "STILES!!!!!!!!!!!" I ran into the hospital room with him in it, tackling him onto the bed

"Woah Lacey!! Calm down. What are you doing here?"

I just gave stiles a shocked look
"What am I doing here? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE! I was so scared, I didn't know what happened to you, or if you were okay or dead. Why didn't you take Yeah us with you?!" I could feel my eyes changing again, making stiles look like he just saw a ghost, but I didn't let him talk

"You could have died stiles!!!!!! YOU COULD HAVE DIED!!!! How stupid are you!!!"   *

Stiles... stiles had gone to Eichen house with Lydia, he ended up getting a concussion. I was so mad at him. That was the night my eyes were changing all of the colors of my emotions. The night we found out I could go dark...

So many memories, but I couldn't see him. It was like I remembered him but I didn't at the same time.

I shut my eyes hard and opened them up. I didn't know why I was expecting everyone to be looking at Lydia, but as I am always wrong. They were looking at me.
"Stiles..."
I wanted to say it in a stronger tone. I meant to.
But it came out as a whisper, a gasp. More like I was just waiting and waiting until I finally got the full meaning behind that one word.
"Stiles!"

"Lacey? Are you okay? Do you know what that is?"
Ignoring Scott, I snatched the paper from the table.

The picture itself said stiles, but I couldn't understand what made the picture

The picture itself said stiles, but I couldn't understand what made the picture. Every word that made it up was mischief
What the hell does mischief mean?

"Lacey? Do you understand that?" Lydia asked me.
Yes. I do. Just not entirely.
More half way

"I-... I know what "stiles" is..."

They all waiting for me to continue speaking. But should I. How sure was I? I didn't have a face to his memory. But yet I remembered him. How can that make any sense?
But there they were. Waiting for me to continue speaking

"Stiles is my brother."

>>>>>>>>>>>
So sorry! This chapter is so much shorter than the others, I know. The next one will be regular length!
But oh my goodness!!!! I am so excited because of all of the readers I'm getting!! Thank you all so much!