Finally back home

"Spike? How did you get here? And why are you here?" I asked stoned

"I'm here to take you home Skie, come on we have to get out if here." He reached for me. Looking surprised and scared all at the same time.

"You are going to take me home!" yes finally I'm getting out of this place. I couldn't wait to see my family.

"Yes let's go." He seemed different what happened to him. He ushered me.

"Ok." I jumped up grabbed a peace of paper and a pin and wrote Cole a note saying that I was going home and thanks for helping me.

Then I walked over to Spike. "What happened to you?" he looked at me with a great sadness then grabbed my hand and pull a hand over my eyes.

There was a lot of wind going around us it felt like the floor gave out around us but just as fast as it happened we hit the ground. He let go of me and I opened my eyes. I was in my room, my room this was crazy I nothing had changed at all and just like Cole said it had only been an hour this was crazy how did that work. I was starting to think I would never see this place again.

"Why are you crying Skie?" I hadn't realized I was  till Spike said it but I was. He patted my head and said. "Your back and I don't know how long you were gone but your family knows nothing about it so you have to act like nothing happened. The best you can." He whipped my tears away "Your parents will be up soon." and he left. After a while I heard my parents alarm go off and I heard them moving around.