Alive?

Hey guys! 1.04 reads?!?!?!? Thank you all soooo sloop much. I know everyone says this, but I really had. No idea it would get so many reads. I'm really glad you all are enjoying my book. Anyways sorry for not posting yesterday. Its been a little busy with going back to school soon. Thanks for understanding. I have a big surprise for this chapter so Enjoy!!!
___________________________________

I woke up in that dark room again. I wish I could just wake up back in my old bed. I felt guilty for the way I was acting before got taken. I shouldn't have acted like that. My pack, and most importantly, Alex needed me. I just wish they forgive me. I wouldn't be surprised if they just left me here. I here the door unlock and a man walk in. I have never seen him before. He must be a gaurd. The only person the comes in is Jack. Much to my disliking. I guess I spoke to soon cause just then Jack comes in following the man. Then four people, that look lol they have also been held captive come in and two more men behind them. It takes me a second but I soon realise that the four people are me and Alex's parents. (a/n you didn't think I was really going to kill them of did you?) "Mom, Dad!" I couldn't belive it. They were here all along. "Yes, baby girl. Were here." They came up and gave me a hug. Then, "ouch!" Oops. "Sorry, silver chain."
"It's, ok sweety." My moms so nice. "If you don't mind me asking, how are you guys alive? I thought you died in the hotel fire?" I was to curious for my own good. "Well, we all felt like something was going to happen. So we decided to go out for Ice-Cream." Lucky! I want Ice-Cream! "Then when we got back, the hotel was on fire. Then all of a sudden these people where surrounding us. Next thing we know, were here." she had tears in her eyes know, and dad was comforting her. The moon goddess did a great job choosing them to be each other's mates. "That's like what happened to me. I was going for a run, when these rougs caught me off gaurd and captured me." by this time my mom was full on sobbing. "O, sweety. Were just glad your ok."

Alex's pov.

I was in my office pacing. How could I let this happen? 'I don't know man, but were gunna get her back' My wolf zike said in my head. (A/n I don't know if I gave his wolf a name. Sorry if I didnt. If I did, well its Zike now. I'll change it when I edit the story. Thanks. Back to reading...) 'Ok, but how?'
'Idk but will figure it out.'
'I hope so.' Just then there was a knock on the door. "Come in" I said. "Alpha, we think we've found them. Do you wish for us to pursue?" Of course! "Yes, lets go." I grabbed my jacket and headed out of the house. Don't worry Rosy, were coming.
____________________________________

Sorry guys, a nother cliff hanger. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Also, I could never kill of the parents. That's why I brought them back. I planned it the whole time😂😂😂. Also thanks again for over 1k reads!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!💋