Epologue

Hey. Sorry guys, it took so long for me to update this chapter. But it's the last one!!! 😭😭😭
Dont worry though, I already have a idea for another book. (It will be way way WAY better then this one. I swear.) Welp, enjoy the last chapter, I will be posting a update when I get the next book out.

Enjoy!
______________________________________

Alex

I watch Rosy as she plays with the kids. I'm so happy. We had a rocky journy, but it was worth it. I'm so happy that me and Rosy have a family know. I don't know what I would do without them. The war is slowly stopping. Theres less fights, and wolves and fox are more willing to work with eachother. Many wolves were found to be mated to the fox. Turns out that the war was causing mates to not meet each other. Anyway, I'm happy theres no more fighting. Rosy is to. I should probably go now. I have a famipy and pack to take care of now. Thank you, and till I see you again.

- Alex

____important________________________

Yes! I am aware of how short this is. It's just I didnt know what to right. So I just wrote a wrap up. Anyway, I'll be posting when my next book is out.

And thank you to all of you who bared with me through my VERRY slow updates. Hope you check out my next book!

I promise it will be better.

Thank you 💋