Not my mate

"Soo mates?" My father asked looking at me and the guy. He mostly looked at me though. "No not mates." I said "I refuse to be mates with a wolf." I glanced and the guy before storming away. I swear I saw hurt in his eyes. I don't care though he's a wolf.

Alex's Pov

"Don't mind my daughter she's stubborn like that." the Alpha from the fox pack said mostly directing his apology to me. I have to admit when your mate refuses to except that your there mate, It kind of hurts. Even when there a fox. "It's fine dear." My mother says. Of course she'd say that. "What your name's?" The Luna of the fox pack asked. My mother told them our names. "I'm Hanna this is my mate and husband Luke, and our son Alex. Me and my husband are the alpha and luna of our pack." The luna of the fox pack smiled. "Me and my husband are the alpha and luna of our pack also. I'm Susan and my husbands name is Mark. That girl, your son's mate is our daughter. Her name is Rosalie." My mother seamed really exited. O boy. "That's awsome! Maby our kids are suppose to be mates for a reason. So we can end this hatred for eachother. They could even start there own pack. For wolves and Fox!" In case you didn't notice, my mother is a big believer in fate. "Yes! Why don't you let your beta take charge of your pack For a few days and stay with us. So we can get to know each other better. Maby we could be freinds. Right Mark?" I guess Rosalie's mother is the same way. Mark, her dad didn't seem focused. "What? O, yeah. Just let your pack know." My father didn't seem to exited. "I don't know, this is very sudden, and-" I cut him off before he could finnish. "Please dad!" They all looked at me like they forgot I was there. "Well... I guess son, she is your mate after all... I'll just go let the pack know." My dad alweas gives me what I want. "Thank you dad!" I said giving him a hug. Even though she hates me I'm really exited to see her agaid. Maby I can her to like me. In both ways. Mark goes with my dad to talk to the pack so he doesn't get lost trying to find there house. We walk down the woods and come to a beautiful big house. My mom goes with Susan Susan to talk to the fox pack. Susan said I can go inside and that Rosalie is most likely either in her room or the kitchan. She said if she's not in the kitchan that I can put on tv in the living room till they get back. I said thank you and walked in the house. I find the kitchen and Rosalie is sitting on a stool eating a muffin. She looked at me confused and asked "What are you doing here" I try not to show how hurt I am by her angry tone. To lighten the mood I smiled at her and told her. "Me and my parents will be staying here for a few days!" She just stares at me. "Great!" I knew she was being sarcastic. She got up and tried to leave but instead I hugged her. I love huggimg people. "Let me go!" she tried getting out of the hug but I was stroger then her. "No!" I said smugly. I think I just found a new person to torture with hugs.
____________________________________

Hi guys! I decided to post this next chapter because I just can't wait for you all to read it. What do you think of the characters so far? Thank you!💋