12: A New Life

WARNING: this chapter has not been edited yet

Okay. So, if you've looked at the games original setting, this should be taking place in 1963. But, since I need to be able to find more recent information, I'm bumping the time frame to the 1980s - 1990s. So ya.

<><><><>

At this point, Bendy was livid. You, Boris, and Henry all thought Alice's idea of using the ink machine to try and change their appearances was pretty good. Yet, for some reason, Bendy was enraged at the idea. You weren't sure if it was because Alice said it or if the process of this extreemly dangerous. Either way, Bendy did not like the idea. Yet you still managed to convince him it was okay.

"Allright. Everyone's good with this?" Henry asked.

Both Alice and Boris nodded while Bendy just huffed. You gave a small smile, hoping everything will be ok.

<><><><><>

One hour. You've been waiting for one hour to see Alice's new form. What's even worse is that she's the first one in line. In all honesty, you wish you had something to do.

Yes, you had a portable phone, but that thing was long dead from the multiple drops and ink pools. Of course, this means you need to get a new one, but since they're a bit spendy you're considering canceling the data plan you have for it and just dealing with a land line.

Suddenly, there was a loud scream followed by a thump. You flinched, not wanting to know what was happening. It sounded painful, to say the least.

After a few seconds of silence, you heard a pair of footsteps echoing down the hallway from the ink machine room. A slim figure emerged from the darkness.

The girl looked just like Alice, minus the hailo and horns. She was wearing a black, no sleeve dress that was just above her knees, a white dress coat, black heals, and,to top it all off, she had a bow on the back of her head. Her skin was pahle, yet looked more human-like.

"Like what you see, boys?" Alice smirked.

"No." Bendy mumbled, glaring at Alice.

"You look lovely, Alice." You completed.

Alice giggled before turning her attention to Boris.

"You're up, Boris."

<><><><><>

Boris' transformation was much shorter than Alice's, but Alice said hers took longer due to yhe ink machine needing to be started.

Of course, when Boris came out, he tackled you, Bendy, and Alice in a huge hug. The, somehow, he started talking a mile a minute. It honestly shocked all of you.

"OhmygodI'msohappyIcan'tbelievethisishappeningand-"

"Boris! Calm down!" Bendy said, pushing Boris away a little.

Boris looked a Bendy for a second, a little upset, before letting go of the three of you.

Now that you got a better look at him, you saw he was wearing his normal overalls, but now he also had a white, long-sleeve shirt, boots, and black, shoulder length hair pulled in to a ponytail. His eyes seemed to have a glint in them that you never saw before.

"My turn, huh."

<><><><><>

Bendy's transformation took slightly longer than Boris', but not by to much. What was different about his, though, wasafter the scream and thud, there were a few seconds of silence before you heard screeching. And it wasn't screeches of pain, oh no. Those screeches were ones of anger.

While Boris was worried for Henry, since he was the one working the ink machine, you and Alice were curious as to why Bendy seemed so mad. Of course, you got your answer.

When Bendy walked out from the hallway, you, Alice, and Boris just sat there. He was tiny. Not tiny as in pocket-sized. He was around the same hight as his original toon form. This, coupled with the cute little tuxedo he was wearing, caused Alice to burst into a fit of laughter. You had to cover your mouth to hold back giggles.

A few seconds later, Henry came out from the ink machine room, smirking. Either this was his fault or he just found it amusing.

You stood up and walked over to Bendy. You were a good two inches taller than him. You gave him a pat on the head and smiled.

"Welcome to being short." You smiled, ruffling Bendy's allready messy hair.

Bendy just glared at you, then sighed.

Looks like this is how our new life is going to start.

<><><><><>
A/N:
So I wanted to base Boris' hair style after Kagamine Len's. Hope that's okay.