29: Void

WARNING: this chapter has not been edited yet

A/N:
I am sorry about being dead for so long. Anyways, I won't finish this whole thing before school unless I rush it, but I'll start taking suggestions for the next story. I wont do another BATIM unless it's the quest for the ink machine au, but I'll tak requests for other fandoms.

<><><><><>

You blushed a little as Bendy gripped on to your hand. He rubbed the back of your hand, not looking you in the eye.

"I'm really the one who should be sorry, Doll," you shuddered at the nickname, "I was just already mad and wasn't thinking straight. I shouldn't have acted that way," Bendy said.

"Um... I-"

"No! It's not your fault! I don't hate you or anything like that," Bendy cut you off.

"I wasn't gonna say anything like that," you mumbled.

You pulled out a chair and sat down, Bendy continuing to go on about how it's not your fault and how he'd never even consider hating you. You slowly started to zone out, the world around you blurring in the process. Your vision slowly started to darken.

"... y... ey... hey! (Y/N)!" Bendy yelled, snapping his fingers in front of your face.

You jumped, blinking your eyes a few times. Bendy let out a relieved sigh, grabbing your hands.

"Is something wrong?" you asked.

"Well, you weren't responding to me and you look really pale," Bendy said.

Once, he mentioned this, you noticed your face did feel colder than normal.

"Is everything okay in here?" Henry asked, walking into the room.

"(Y/N) looks really pale," Bendy said.

"You're right," Henry said, "she's so pale she looks nauseous."

"I- I'm fine, really. I'm probably just tired," you said, standing up. The world around you started to sway and you quickly grabbed the back of the chair.

"What's going on- oh my god (Y/N) you look horrid! Did you not eat! Let me get you something," your mom yelled.

"Mom, I'm fine!" You yelled back.

"Oh god, what if it's her blood sugar. Where the hell are the sugar cubes!" Your mom ran around the kitchen, frantically opening and closing the cabinets.

"Mom! I'm-"

Everything went black.

You could feel yourself floating in what you can only assume is a void. It was freezing, but you weren't shivering.

What's going on? Why am I here? You thought. You could feel tears falling down your cheeks. You were scared. You didn't want to be alone. You wanted to understand what was going on. Why were you here? Why were you getting sent into crazy situations like this? Why couldn't you just be home, with your mom, baking cookies and telling dumb jokes.

Why?

Why.

Why...

<><><><><>

A/N:
I'm serious, though. What do y'all want for the next book. If none of you want anything, I'll wind up picking something and it's going to be an obscure fandome that no one knows.