14: Welcome Home

WARNING: this chapter has not been edited yet

"Why do they get to be tall! Why can't I be tall! I was taller then them before! Why can't I be taller now!"

Bendy had been complaining the whole time Henry was trying to make a path to the entrance. While you, Alice, and Boris were trying to find supplies to make a "stable" bridge across the gap that was made when the floor collapsed, Bendy had been following you around, ranting.

"I just don't get it! Even you're taller! And guys are supposed to be taller than girls!" Bendy yelled, throwing his hands up in the air.

"Well, maybe it's because you were the shortest character in the cartoon." You said, shrugging.

Bendy sighed, staring at the floor. You knew he was upset, but there wasn't anything you could do. Alice said the ink machine was unstable and shouldn't be overused or the results could be devastating.

"Ya know, humans grow. Maybe, in a few months you'll be taller." You said, placing a hand on Bendy's shoulder.

Bendy smiled. You moved your hand up to his head and ruffled his hair.

"(y/n)!" Bendy laughed, gently batting your hand away.

You laughed a little. Despite messing up his hair, you could still see where the horn-like shapes were.

"(y/n)! Bendy!" You heard Boris call, "Henry finished the bridge! We can leave now!"

"Thank you, Boris! We'll meet you there in a minute!" You called back.

<><><><><>

After about half an hour of arguing and complaining, Everyone knew where they were staying. Bendy and Boris would be staying with Henry while Alice would be staying with you. Both Alice and Henry supported the idea while Bendy was about ready to strangle one of them. You and Boris didn't really care as long as you got to visit each other. Now, you just need to go home.

As the five of you walked out of the animation studio, Bendy, Boris, and Alice were staring in awe at the outside world. You just closed your eyes and smiled as you felt the sun warm your body.

"It's so beautiful." Alice whispered.

"You guys get to see this every day?" Boris asked.

"Yup. We wake up to this kind of weather." Henry said, watching the three human-toons look around.

As you looked around the parking lot, you noticed that your car was the only car there. Sure, you didn't know where Henry lived, but the studio was just far enough down the road that having a car would be beneficial.

"Henry? Did you bring a car?" You asked.

When you looked over at Henry, his face had noticeably paled.

"Yes..."

<><><><><>

After another hour, everyone was finally where they belonged. You had to go to the store before you went home but Alice didn't seem to mind. She actually seemed to like learning about shopping and being human. You also found out Henry lived just a few houses down from you which put Bendy in a good mood.

Before you dropped the three boys off, Henry had invited you and Alice over so all of you could figure out how this whole thing was going to work since currently, you were jobless. Despite how you treated them as a kid, your grandma, aunt and uncle were sending you money every month to help pay for your food and bills. Now with another person living with you, you would probably need more money than what you're getting.

Once you arrived home with Alice, the two of you grabbed the grocery bags and went inside.

"Sorry about any messes. I never have company over so I'm not used to this." You chuckled, kicking a broken umbrella out of the way.

"It's fine. You don't need to worry about me, okay?" Alice said.

You walked into the kitchen with Alice following behind and set the bags on the counter.

"Well then, welcome to my home... I guess."