28: Old Toys

WARNING: this chapter has not been edited yet

A/N: so by the request of my sister/goblin thing who claims to be related to me, I am starting a second book. I will continue this one, but I'm also going to be working on that book as well. It's a Vocaloid Luka x Reader, seeing as Luka is her wifu, and honestly, I'm all for a lesbian x reader book. Go check out me finally figuring out I'm a lesbian.

<><><><><>

You looked around your house in awe. It was the exact same house you had, just cleaner and all the old family photos are still up. You took most of them down after your mom's death seeing as you hated most of the memories you had with your family. You didn't want to relieve the pain. It was dumb, and you regret it, but you still took them down. The one thing you couldn't do, though, was move out of the house. You couldn't bring yourself to sell it.

"How about you go get changed, (y/n). I'm sure you'd be much more comfortable in clean clothes," your mom ushered you off, a smile on her face.

You nodded and walked down to your room. Turn right, the door at the end you thought. When you reached your room door, you grabbed the doorknob and opened it. The knob moved around in the hole before opening. Your mom took out the old doorknob since it had a lock. She hated the idea of you being locked in your room with no way to get in or out. The one she got didn't quite fit, but the others were too big. Your door has been weird like that since.

When you stepped into your room, the smell of honeycrisp apples mixed with oil paint hit you. You looked around. Everything was the same from when you were in high school, besides most of the books. Your bed was shoved into the corner, your nightstand next to it covered in anti-itch cream, moisturizers, and a few over-the-counter drug bottles, your bookshelf was next to the door, your dresser across from it, and your desk was in the closet that lost it's door.

You walked over to the nightstand and picked up a few of the bottles. Melatonin, Iron, and Vitamin D were the main ones you recognized, but you knew the rest were probably ibuprofen, sudafed, and pills to lower stomach acid levels. You always had problems as a kid. You never slept or ate very well, you never went outside, and you always got a stuffy nose at night. The ibuprofen was for your period. You stole it from the medicine cabinet after one to many times your period started in the middle of the night and woke you up with horrid cramps.

Your eyes moved over to your bed. There were three plushies, two cats and a girl in a pink dress, and a heart shaped pillow. Your mom said you got them on your first birthday. You've always kept them with you when you sleep. Then, you noticed the Bendy, Boris, and Alice plushies at the end of the bed. You picked the Alice plush up. She was smiling. It looked a little forced to you. All three of their smiles looked forced.

<><><><><>

After changing into a pair of horrid skinny jeans and a large sweater, courtesy of your high school self, you went back out into the living room. You saw Alice, Boris, Henry, and your mom sitting around the coffee table, talking, while Bendy sat at the kitchen table, messing around with a pen. You felt a bit bad for him. You broke his heart. Your existence made him sad, angry, confused.

You walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder, saying, "sorry."

He turned to you, confused. "I'm sorry my existence hurts you," you said.

Bendy grabbed your hand and held it to his chest, shaking his head.

"It's okay."

<><><><><>

A/N:

Oof. I'm tired. I've been emotionally drained because I went, "hey! You should totally read a book about religious extremists for your AP Lit. summer homework! There's totally going to be no negative reprocussions!" It's over 350 pages if tiny text and goes into things like rape, murder, pedophilia, and all that good shit. The only plus is I don't live in any of the states they've talked about so far.

My little cousin also had me watch a movie with him that, the first time I watched it, made both me and my mom cry and gave me nightmares as a kid for almost six months strait. And for those of you who want to know what movie, Godzilla vs. Destroyer. It's a good movie, watch it.