22: Rain

WARNING: this chapter has not been edited yet

It's raining. It raining after we had snow. The roads are going to be covered in Ice. I hate this. I hate the weather so much. I just wanted to get some damn coffee for lunch.

<><><><><>

As time continued on, Bendy wasn't getting better. After a few days, Boris started experiencing the same problems but instead of anger it was fear. Alice soon jumped on the bandwagon but she experienced extreme emotions of disgust and anger. During all of this, Henry was still gone and you had no way of contacting him. It was hell.

You found a way to explain to your aunt and grandma that Alice was bipolar and was usually able to keep it under control. However, some bad stuff had been happening to her recently and she wasn't getting the medications she needed. They... kind of bought it. Your grandma was a bit suspicious but she said she'd believe you.

Soon, you just decided to have Bendy and Boris stay with you. It was the only thing you could do. Bendy was confined to the bed at this point and Boris was definitely not as energetic as he used to be. Alice was still relatively the same, she just lost her will to annoy Bendy. Fortunately for you, a huge storm was going to hit the town and everyone was ordered to stay inside by the city. That means, you'll have time to properly take care of Bendy, Boris, and Alice.

<><><><><>

"No luck?" Alice asked from her place on the couch.

"Yes luck. There was one story crazy enough to stay open until the storm hit." You said, dropping a few plastic bags onto the kitchen counter. "The only problem was most of the good food was sold out. I managed to get a crap tone of rice and soup though."

"Was there any bacon soup?" Boris asked.

"No, but I can make that here." You said.

You ran back outside to grab the rest of the bags then brought them back in. They were kind of heavy but that was to be expected. You bought so much soup you could feed a orphanage.

When you got back inside, you noticed Boris curled up on Alice's lap. It looked like he was trying to braid her hair but, because of his position, couldn't get a proper hold on her hair.

You also noticed Bendy had decided to join Alice and Boris in the living room. He was wrapped in a blanket and was staring at the back yard through the window. You smiled and started putting the food away.

You started to hear a light tapping sound from the windows. You looked up and noticed the rain had picked up, making more noise than before.

"Another storm is here." You mumbled.

It was silent for a few more minutes before Alice spoke up.

"Does the power still work?" she asked.

"It should." You said.

"Does that mean we can watch TV?" Boris asked.

"Yeah." You said.

It was silent for a few more seconds before you heard the TV turn on. You could feel the nostalgia start flowing in as the intro tune to 'The Bendy Show' start playing. It didn't shock you too much that they were watching this. It was probably a way for them to keep the good memories of before the animation studio went under. It was... kind of sweet and cute.

You hummed along to the familiar toon and smiled. Hopefully things would go back to normal after this.

<><><><><>

So I'm not sure if any of you have caught on yet but the first author's note is when I started the chapter and the last one is when I finished. So, I'm just going to rant a little by saying it started to rain, then it cleared up and actually started to get warmer, then it fucking snows! I mean seriously! I know I wanted a white Christmas but your a bit late mother nature! This wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to walk home but I do. I also plan on starting a new story. It's going to be a hopefully original story and after this story is complete I'll be starting another fandom story.