Tord x heartbroken! reader

Prompt: "he's on his way, tord I'm scared."

Angst?

Have a random drawing of linnea and halo.^^^

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

♧Reader pov♧

I was running for my life, my lungs burnt as my legs screamed for air.

The reason for my current condition was my, now ex, boyfriend b/n.

I had walked in on b/n sleeping with my FORMER best friend, f/n. I got angry at them both, and b/n became violent.

He attacked me, and now a ugly cut ran across the expanse of my left cheek, from the bone to my chin.

Blood dripped down my face, getting on my f/c hoodie and the pavement behind my tired feet.

B/n had slashed my cheek with his pocket knife, and that's when I decided to hightail it to a friend's house.

My best friend, tords house.

He was the scariest and most protective friend I had, so I went to feel safe in his presence.

I reached the off white house with a red roof, pounding on the door. It was quickly opened, and a familiar caramel haired man opened it.

I darted inside, because in the distance I could hear b/ns yells drawing nearer, he probably knew I'd run here.

The door was shut and locked by my shaky hands, tords silver eyes scanning and processing the situation.

I felt his larger, rougher hand touch my cheek gently, before he pulled me to the couch, snatching a first aid kit from the kitchen and quickly getting to work.

The alcohol stung my cut, and I moved my hands to grip tords hoodie, which had revealed the horrific scene.

Old scars and new scabs, bruises and burns covered my arms, all due to b/ns abusive tendencies.

Silver eyes widened, and tord gasped.

"Who did this to you?" He growled, face turning with rage, his grip on the rag of alcohol tightening.

"I-it was b-b/n." I choke out in between the pitiful sobs that snaked their way from my throat.

Tord hurried to patch up every single blemish caused my b/n, and my arms were wrapped completely in bandages while my cheek sported a large gauze patch.

I threw my arms around my Norwegian friend, letting every miniscule ounce of despair leave my body in the form of desperate and pained cries.

My hands grabbed fistfulls of tords red hoodie, and my face buried in his broad shoulder as I wailed.

His arms wrapped around me, I could hear him talking in his other language, his hug tightening.

(fun fact: author is learning Norwegian)

(2nd fun fact: one of my nick names is peach, you may call me that if you wish)

I trembled in a sick realization, tord pulling away to look at me in worry.

"What is it?" He asks, concerned by my horror. I lift one delicate s/c hand, pointing at the door.

"He's on his way, tord I'm scared." I choke out, shaking and crying. The norski grabs a pistol from his hoodie, and someone nearly breaks the door with angered knocks.

"Open up, dickwad! I know my girls in there!" B/ns voice creeps through and my throat closes, preventing me from making any noise other than a strangled cry.

Tord opens the door, gun in hand as b/n stands there, glaring.

"How DARE you treat her that way." Tord growls, but b/n stands there, unfazed.

"She's my BITCH, and I can treat that slut how I wanna." He responded.

This sends tords mind into rage, and he uppercuts b/n, who begins to fight back.

After their long and merciless fight, b/n was on top of tord, my mind panicking.

I raced for the gun tord had dropped after b/n managed to knock him down, and I managed to shoot b/n between the eyes.

A ragged breath crawled out of my mouth as I dropped the gun, crashing on my knees and putting my hands on my head.

Tord rolled b/ns body off of him, and picked me up, sitting with me on his lap and dialing a number on his phone.

"Jeg trenger deg her, jeg har en død kropp til å avhende."

(I need you over here, I have a dead body to dispose of.)

"bra, men du skylder meg."

(Fine, but you owe me.)

Tord ended the call and held me close, rocking slowly as If i were a small child.

Soon, one of my friends, linnea appeared, grabbing b/ns body and hoisting it over her shoulder.

I stared at her.

"Linnea?" I asked, she only smiled and winked in response.

"Nice shot, y/n." And with that she was gone, with the body of my dead ex.

(I needed to get rid of the body ok?)

Tord picked me up, carrying me to his room and we sat on his red bed. He ran his hands through my h/c hair as he sat behind me.

I leaned back into his chest, still spooked from the incidents of earlier.

"T- tord?" I asked.

He only hummed in response, and I continued.

"What's linnea gonna do with that dead body?" I looked at him.

A look crossed his face, and he responded after a minute.

"I honestly dunno what she does with those, but as long as they're gone?" He said, unsure.

We both let the question slip our minds, then I piped up again.

"Tord, I love you." I said, looking at his face for the reaction.

His eyes widened, before softening. I felt him kiss my cheek gently and smile too.

"Me too y/n, me too."

(Meanwhile with the dead body.)

Linnea slumped the body down, then whistled to a ghost sitting on a store counter, on his phone.

"Andy c'mere!" She called, the ghost moved to float by her side.

"Is this him?" She asked, eyes get ectoplasmic friend.

He shook his head.

"No, not him, they look a little simular though." He said.

They had a long pause before the girl continued.

"Wanna possess him and scare the shit outta people?"

"Hell yea let's go, it's been awhile since I had a physical body!"

(Next day on the news.)

Breaking news!

The man known as b/n somehow managed to launch a car into the air with jet boosters, crash landing on his own house, which then exploded.

But the weird fact is, it appears b/n was shot to death, not from the explosion.

Authorities are still investigating, but people say a ghost and girl with weird hair were at the scene, running as the cops came.

"Goddammit linne."

End