edd x reader

"Give me the cola."

An: this gon be short cos im tired and sick atm but i cant express how much i appreciate you guys tolerating my spontaneous hiatus while i switched schools and dealt with my massive issues and i think that means you all tolerate me enough to stick around and that just makes me not regret existance, i honestly wish i could meet all of you personally and just hang out with you all bc youre all great.💙

-reader pov-

I tiredly scrolled through my phone on wattpad (4th wall is destroyed) reading some stories and looking at photos.

I decided to get up, popping my joints and stretching before walking to the kitchen and grabbing a cola from rge fridge.

I opened it and walked back to my spot on the couch with ringo, drinking most of the pop before my familiar brunette boyfriend nearly fell down the stairs.

"Wheres the cola?!" He asked, brown eyes searching before landing on me, petting his cat and drinking a cola.

"Y/n honey bun, sugar plum boo." He said, walking over and sitting right next to me.

"Yesss?" I ask, afraid of a third pun war beginning.

"Give me the cola please." He begged, leaning on me.

"Sure thing dude but its-"

"Almost gone." We said at the same time.

"Haha jinx you owe me a-" "kiss on the lips." He interrupted me, and my eyes went wide.

I scrambled to get up but he wrapped his arms around my waist and laughed.

"Youre not going anywhere y/n." He laughed.

After exactly an hour of struggling i gave up, and i was pecked on the lips by the brunette who now wore a victorious grin.

"I hate youuuuuu." I mumbled, muffled by his hoodie.

"I know you love me."