REWRITTEN (fem!) eddsworld x reader

Because the old one is old cringe so have a newer cringe.
♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡

●3rd person for once●

The house was chaotic.

The three male housemates were currently bickering, while another was testing some chemical properties in his lab.

The three couldn't agree, edd wanted comedy (me: sameee), Matt wanted romance, and Tom wanted horror.

They climbed the stairs to tords lab, opening the door unannounced and entering his lab.

"Hey tord what kind of movie is best for when y/n comes over and watches a movie with us?!?" Matt asked, more like yelled.

Tord set down the vial of neon pink liquid, turning to the group.

"How's about some of my movies?" He asked, and edd gasped.

"You will not show that innapropriate nonsense to the innocent ones!" Edd cried. (mom friend much???)

(I shouldn't be saying that when I don't understand 99.9% of dirty jokes, and why I don't write lemons)

As the group bantered on, a curious eyeless male approached the vial.

"Hey commie what does this shit do?" He asks, slightly drunk. The norski turned, ready to grab it back but he dropped it.

The tiny vial produced a large amount of pink gas, which leaked into the air and their lungs.

They all began to feel numb as they dropped, passed out instantaneously.

♡skip because I'm bored♡

The red clad girl was the first to wake up, her silver eyes blurry as she examined her surroundings.

Three other girls were still out cold on the floor in front of her, and her eyes snapped wide open in realization.

She stood, off balanced, and stumbled to get bathroom, and her mouth dropped open.

What was once a large, masculine figure was now smaller and more feminine. Her long honey colored hair reached her mid back, her fitting hoodie now more loose.

(Fyi their clothes changed to suit them, like bras and etc.)

She turned her face to see the other girls waking up, just as confused as she was. They also ran into the bathroom, shocked by the sudden change of their bodies.

"So... what are we gonna do?" The green one stared at the others.

"I'm not sure..." The red one replies.

"At least I still look good..." The purple one stated, and the former two glare at her.

"Fuck this, I'm going to get hammered." The blue one grumbled, leaving the room.

"Wait... that's it! Hammered!" Green cried, and the others look at her.

"We're gonna get drunk?" Red asks, green shook her head.

"Y/n works at the bar! What about her? What will she do?!?" Green asked.

The others stop to ponder the situation of their roomate, who recognised them as four guys, not girls.

"Should we go see her?" Red asked, and the others shake their heads.

"Wait until she gets home." Blue said, and the four girls nod in agreement.

"How's about nicknames!" Purple cheers, but the glare from the others shot that idea down.

"Just stick with your regular name to avoid confusion." Red said, then the girls went off to do their own thing.