Red leader! tord x Assasin! reader

Letsa go!

*rings dinner bell* CMON KIDS I BROUGHT SOME ANGST FOR YALL

-reader pov-

I sat on a building, perched out of sight with my scope on a sight for my target. The red dot of death loomed over his forehead, a fatal shot.

But i couldnt.

I cant kill him...

He reminds me of someone i used to know, before getting kidnapped and trained into a cold blooded killer, the best of my kind.

Yet here i sit, tears in my eyes as i stare down my target, who in return stares at me.

"Hello, old friend." Those words from his mouth brought back a wild flurry of memories.

Playing together...

Kill him.

Being neighboors...

Kill him.

Middle school dance together...

Pull...

Going out...

The...

Loving eachother...

Damn...

Dissapearing...

Trigger!

The shot was silent but the stone wall behind him shattered in a spot where the bullet missed, as he had ducked.

I saw him begin towards the building i was on, and i kneeled on the roof, crying. I heard the roof door begin to open, and put a leg over the railing, ready for a getaway.

Sure enough, a half scarred, prosthetic armed version of my old friend and lover was in front of me, staring me in the face.

With slow steps, he grew nearer and as i was about to leap off the roof, a cold feeling engulfed my wrist.

I looked to see my smaller wrist in the hand of his robotic arm, and a silver eye met two e/c ones.

"Ive missed you, my love~" he was smiling his familiar crooked grin, and a tiny gap still in it.

"Let go of me." I said coldly, trying to wrench my arm from his grasp by any means necessary.

His hold was like a vice, and i couldnt escape it, dangling over the ledge precariously.

"I cant let you go again." He said, teary.

"You will." I growled, plunging a knife into the robotic arm it malfunctioned, and i began to plummet.

I heard him scream my name, and with a harsh jerk i was being held by his only hand, but he struggled.

"Please! Dont go!" He was now openly crying, and i began to remove my fingers from his hold.

"Goodbye my dear." I smiled, falling back and landing out of sight, before making a silent escape.

"This just in, 10 million dollar reward offered for anyone to find y/n m/n l/n. If found please call (xxx-xxx-xxxx)"