Chapter 21 : Little Ones Part 2 (Living memories)

(Shout our to all my Noora and William shippers out there , from the start I pictured Horatia and Sirius as these two when they were young and I'm so glad I finally have a chance to put them in! Anyways, enjoy - M)

Sirius felt himself drawn to her in that instance. Like a magnet to another he wanted burst through the air and straight to Horatia without another thought. Only problem was , it was during class and she was across the room, working away. How she kept her face down was beyond him, she acted as if he wasn't there. Sirius, let Remus do most the work , especially during potions. It was a partnered effort but Sirius was holding all the tools to assist Remus and his friend won't take them from his hand and put them back when he needed and wanted. So to occupy his
mind he was take a gaze at the room and rest his eyes on her for a moment or two then move, watch Remus for a minute, throw in a fake question and repeat.

How annoyed he was. He kept asking her to raise her chin in a thought, hoping she'd read it. But she never would. He supposed he could say something funny and she'd laugh, be amusing to see her go red from embarrassment. Then again, he thought as he watched her leg cross the other; he could say something not particularly gentlemanly and make her blush. What's the use, he decided, he wants to be there beside her, whispering in her ear teasingly, annoying her as she worked, watch her face make those little concentration expression as she did. He wanted to hear that voice of her's go;
"Behave Sirius" or "enough Mr Black".

She teased him endlessly. Either it be annoyingly or flirtatious , teasing is teasing and she mastered the art.

"Sirius , pass me the knife please"

Those big blue eyes of hers , staring at the books, her finger trailing the line of words then her eyes back to the cauldron , ready to continue again.

"Sirius ,the knife please"

Then almost , in a hair raising moment, while he hoped for it, she finally raise her chin up and flashed those blues at him with a curved eyebrow...merlin.

"Sirius!" Remus snacked his arm. Snapping his friend out of it, Sirius came back to planet earth and handed the knife to Remus with an apology. Frustrated , Remus sent him to the supply cupboard for an extra bowl. Sirius went happily, seemed Horatia over heard and went to. The walked slowly down the two aisles of the all but near silent classroom. Horatia met the cupboard first and opened it gently, gazing at the shelves for a moment or two before Sirius stood behind her.
"Hello" he whispered. "Glad to see your still with us" He added.
"Why? From all those holes you drilled in my head?" She mused gently grabbing a ingredient.
"I have no idea what your talking about" Sirius reaches for a bowl above her head. "I'm working hard"
"At grabbing my attention" She smiled, grabbing another ingredient.
"Your very full of yourself" Sirius said grabbing another knife (for no apparent reason)
"Well I did hear ego's were contagious guess I-" she turned around " got it from you?" She winks at him and then walks away, returning to her regular programming; the teasingly ignoring Sirius channel.

He sauntered back to the table and handed the bowl and spear knife to Remus.
"Why the knife? I never asked for the knife?" Remus wondered.
"Yeah well you got one so" Sirius folded his arms and slumped on the table.
"Trouble in paradise ?" Remus wondered.
"No " Sirius said "just , hate being so far away" He sniffed. Remus paused and looked at Sirius. Remus had a smile on his face as in 'wow, really ?' And Sirius cleated his throat.
"So what's next?" He grabs the book quickly.

Remus laughed ;finding puppy dog Sirius , highly entertaining. He looked to Horatia, who turned and smiled at him. They both looked to Sirius for a second then back at each other. Remus laughed again but Horatia did turn pink in the face.