Chapter 30 - 12 Years Of Waiting

"You must, just jump and fall to learn how to fly

"You must, just jump and fall to learn how to fly. So if you fail the first and get hurt, you'll remember the process. So that when you do, finally fly, after all the pain and all the fear; that you appreciate life and beauty in it. And that your wings were grown because you didn't give up."

The cold made him cling to the bars of his cell. His body shuddered; the clothes on him that fit him twelve years ago hung loose and ripped over his thin body.
"He's at Hogwarts"He mummbled, hearing a guardian past. "He's at Hogwarts and i'll kill him, i'll killl him" A burst of mad laughter fell from his lips from the thought. "I'll use something big, something spectacular, 12 long year worthy wait of the greatest show on earth, gone with nothing left but the dust on the floor and smoke from my wand"Another laugh. " I'll kill him" He moved from the bars and walked up and down the floor, brain going a hundred miles per hour, planning an planning. He looked like a tortured zoo animal, going back and forth, longing for the Savannah or to kill those who stare at him through the glass.
Suddenly in a burst through the whole prison, noise erupted from the bottom. Voices began to boom all over and shout with joy and whistle. A beam of blue light filled the entire place, the face of the wolf hung over everything, snarling at the dementors.;Who pressed themselves into the shadows. Screams of laughter and manic cries filtered the air like dust. Sirius walked to the door and pressed his face to the cell, gazing downward. Then, something could be seen within the blue light, floating through it like an angel in God's presence. Slowly, it made its way up and up right to Sirius. The blue light disappeared and the noise died instantly,the dementors flooded the ground floor. Sirius fell backwards from the cell and on to his back.
"Get back! Away from me! " He cried, voice hoarse from lack of use. It came out the shadows and pair of Luke eyes landed on him softly. He fell silent, chest heaving breaths.
"Hello Mr Black, how are you feeling?" She asked him. He frowned and replied nothing. "You look terrible"
"Call it the repercussions of my lovely stay in Azkaban" He snapped.
"You know when your case was put in file, it said that multiple people came to see you, yet you never spoke to them, surprised your speaking to me" She smiled, placing her hands on the bars of his cell.
"Who are you" He ignored her and jumped up from the floor.
"An old friend,   An old enemy, an old lover, a follower, guess we'll never know" She glanced sides way to the cells beside him. "But I must say,  have made a dogs dinner of this situation Sirius, were Padfoot when you need him" She smirked.
He walked forward, right to her, staring at her. 
"Who are you" He asked once more. He pressed his face between the gap in the bars.
"Come on Padfoot, time to leave to see Moony again, to see Harry, to get who is really responsible" She whispered, inches from his face, blue eyes pouring into his soul. "Need a distraction, here I am"
Suddenly, Sirius smiled that smile of his childhood. That ego filled leer that he made girls swoon and made Severus hot tempered, that evilly handsome smile that hung on his face like a garland over a fine fireplace. She flickered her eyebrows and took that as a yes.
"Go to the dock, I'll meet you there" She muttered, he nodded. Then going all the back down again, she jumped from his cell floor to the ground, amongst over a hundred dementors. Taking out her wand, her Patronus grew great and made them hide in the dark once more. Sirius checked around him and unpractised he thought of his young self, How he did it so many times. Then with that thought in mind, his hands turned to paws, skin and clothes turned to fur, a tail and snout sprouted and there Padfoot was. Unexpectedly a large explosion went off and gust of terrible gale came through, striking the Wizards with wind and rain worst than ever before. He slinked out from between the bars and crawled his way down. The place was in a uproar.