Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Marissa’s POV

We got into the car and I sat in the back seat quietly with my head down. i was trying not to listen to their conversation but by now ive already picked up that they were going to invite Cassidy and Claire over for the night. There was two of them and two sluts, I wonder what's going to happen………

I stared out the window, looking at the trees that passed by swiftly. Some part of me wanted to get out of here and explore the world, yea I would come back here every once in a while and when I was done I would return. But I want to know another life, something different so if I would move away for a couple years I wouldn’t be to mad at the idea, I would actually welcome it. maybe I would talk to the alpha about that later.

I was independent enough to travel on my own, I wanted to go to Europe mostly. Then travel to more of soul America, places I haven’t been able to have a taste of yet. But I guess  I'm getting a little to wrapped up in my imagination right now. I just remembered that I had my first training session today with the private fighting that the alpha had set up for me. I already knew I wasn’t going to become great, but a few extra pointers couldn’t hurt.

When we got home I mumbled a ‘thanks and walked inside, I had to get changed and meet in the alpha office. I change into a pair of shorts and I tank top while I tied my hair up and removed whatever makeup I had on. I then ran down the stairs and knocked on the alpha’s office door. “Come in Marissa” I entered and I saw him and another  man standing there.

The man beside him was young, roughly in his early twenties, maybe twenty-one or twenty-two. He had short dirty blonde hair and dark brown eyes. he was really tall and well built, his face showed no emotion as he looked over me though. “Marissa this is John he is one of the most elite fighters in the country, he trained at one of the top fighting schools for years and he will be the one training you”

I looked over him again and  I was kind of nervous to be training with someone so advanced. He was going to think I knew nothing about fighting- which was half true. “Nice to meet you I'm Marissa” I stuck out my hand but he just looked at it. ok that was rude, I took back my hand and looked up at him. he looked like he was all about business and that was just not fun.

“Ok so what’s my training schedule anyway?” I did not want to be stuck training with ‘John’ every day for I don’t know how long. “You will train with him on Monday Tuesday and Fridays. This will roughly go on for about two months or so. There is a purpose for all of this and I will let you know when you are done with your training. The sessions will be from five to seven or you guys can start later. It’s really up too you two.” I nodded but my eyes didn’t leave Johns. I didn’t know what his problem was but I was going to find out because spending six hours a week with him for eight weeks isn’t going to go to well with me if he’s going to act like this all the time.

“Ok well the training area has been sealed off so you two can have you time there. Dismissed” I left the office and john followed after me. I walked straight into the training room without a second glance behind me, I'm sure he can follow.

When we reached there he closed the door behind him and I turned myself to face him. I crossed my arms over my chest and stared at him, waiting for him to say something. “Ok so let’s get started with basic fighting in human form” I shook my head; I wanted to know what his deal was first. “No first you’re going to tell me what your whole moody deal is, your acting so mean” that was the nicest way I could put it. I didn’t exactly want him too get pissed off at me either.

“Well I see why the alpha picked you, and this is only business. I have trained hundreds of wolfs and you are simply just another one of them. this will all be over in two months and we will most likely never see each other again” oh so he thought I would be just like the other and he could act like this was nothing? Well I make an impression.