18. Supernatural

"Hello son," my father greets as soon as I enter the room "Hi," I mumble, not being able to look him in the eye and he sighs before turning to Liam and holding his hand out "I'm Edward, Theo's father," he introduces "I'm Liam, Theo's friend," Liam responds, shaking my dad's hand out of chivalry and he avoids telling him that we're boyfriends in case my dad is a homophobic asshole, which he could pretty much be.
I'm not saying that I hate my dad, because I don't. I just have trust issues, especially because how I was treated as a kid.
I had a mental disorder and wasn't as 'normal' as my parents wanted.
They took care of me while I had my cognitive issues, but my dad wasn't very happy to have a sick son that had trouble with his memories and completing complex tasks.
We also didn't get along really well.
I was the closest to Tara until I killed her and it turns out that she was the bad seed, not Cammie like my mom and Tara kept telling me.
My relationship with mom was even more complicated than with dad.
We had a sort of love/hate relationship and it sucked, because it messed with my head.
It wasn't my parents who helped the cognitive issues disappear, it was my friendship with Scott and Stiles.
They treated me like a normal person. They even helped me when I was being bullied by Jackson and his goonies.
Yes, I did know Jackson when I was a kid, he's a lot nicer now and he's gay, which I never thought would be possible.
"Was it you?" I speak up, getting out of the thought process I'm having.
"What?" Edward asks confused "The experiments I went through when I was here the last time," I elaborate and he frantically says 'no'. "That was our friend Dr. Andrews, he wanted to see what the Dread Doctors did to you," he explains "And he is extremely sorry for wiping your memories, that wasn't part of the procedure," he adds and I cross my arms, not really believing him, but Cammie's face says that he's telling the truth.
"So what have you been doing these past eight years?" I question while Liam sits down next to my sister.
"I recovered from the accident and found your sister a few weeks after getting out of the hospital. We looked for you," Dad responds "You weren't in Beacon Hills and we had no idea where the Dread Doctors took you," he explain.
"Your sister found you a couple weeks ago and she's been keeping an eye on you for a while to see on which side you were," he adds and I frown a little "What side?" I question "On the supernatural one of course," I inform and he nods "I know," he informs and I shoot Cammie a look to see her shooting me a reassuring smile.
"You're a supernatural creature after all," Dad adds "You always have been," he informs and I look at him confused. Liam is just as confused as I am and Cammie shoots dad a glare.
"What are you talking about?" I question and he shares a look with Cammie before taking a deep breath and turning back to me.

"Let me ask you something," he says "Why do you think the Dread Doctors chose you?" he asks and I shrug "I don't know," I say "They needed people for their experiments," I respond "And why do you think that you and your sister were the success?" he questions and I look at Cammie, looking for answers, but she's busy looking at her hands, trying to stay calm.
"They used genetic chimeras," is all I can say before I realise something "I'm not a genetic Chimera," I mumble, looking back up at my dad. "Every genetic Chimera the Dread Doctors had were failures," I say "And I brought four of them back," I inform "Before killing two again," I add, avoiding eye contact with everyone.
"What am I?" I ask, having the courage to look back at my dad. "I have no idea what it's called considering it's rare, but you were born a supernatural creature," he informs "I was born a Shapeshifter and my supernatural gene was passed down to my kids. It was dormant though, that's why your healing powers didn't come until the Dread Doctors did their thing," he explains "Your sister became a Shapeshifter, but you?" he says "You're different," he says "Because they turned me into a werewolf," I point out "That and the fact that you were able to absorb the powers of the Chimeras you killed," he explains and I frown "The blind Alpha Deucalion said that werewolves can do that sort of thing," I exclaim and Edward shakes his head "I've never seen or heard of a werewolf being able to do that, in fact you are the only one who can," he informs and I try to wrap my head around it. Cammie's face says he's telling the truth and don't know what to think anymore.
Liam is speechless while Cammie looks sad?
"Why did you want to see me?" I question, breaking the silence "If you want me to kill again, you're out of luck because I don't do that anymore," I inform and he shakes his head, frantically saying 'no' again.
"We need your help to take care of the hunters," he informs "We noticed that you've been looking for a certain huntress for the past few weeks and I just so happen to know where she is," he informs and both Liam and I perk up at that.

A/N: Here's my edit, just in case you wanna watch it now, enjoy