Prologue

Before then In the land of Angels and the Fallen, Wars were everywhere. people would weep for their loss and the mystic goddess was so full of it, she Made a prophecy..

Two Worlds shall unite
By a warrior of darkness nor light
An angel nor a fallen
Shall bring light nor dark
And hope shall enlighten

............

Once, the Princess of angels was born, with hair black as it can be and a skin that is as white as snow.
Beloved by all who meet her and Cherished by the kingdom.
She was a Gem that everyone took good care of.

Until..

one evening on her 20th birthday, She fell in love with the crown prince of demons who was deceiving.
The princess thought that even so their worlds doesn't get along, The prince would at least fight for the Princess but he didn't.

She thought they were happily in love but she only thought that..

Who knew that behind that charming face is an ugly image of a devious monster.

The sins and mistakes of the past, became a fruit in the future.
A half-blooded baby was born and for others, she was a curse that no one shall love and a monster like her father.

But behind that, she inherited the golden heart she had from her mother that unfortunately, passed away while giving birth to the child in the kingdom of Fallen Angels.

The baby was believed to be powerful since she had the blood of two powerful creatures. They were afraid of what the future could bring with this baby.

The Kingdom would desire to kill such a disgrace and inorder for that to be avoided , She has to be somewhere far away from that kingdom of apocalyptic worlds where peace was never present and wars are everywhere, Willing to sacrifice lives in order to obtain power in their hands.

Luckily, A servant which was an angel that was captured and was forced to serve for the fallen Kingdom, Pity the little innocent child and brought her to the barrier and met her angel parents there and pleaded to take care of the child and let no one ever know her identity as the child of two Bloods.

And as if it was all planned , The Princess of the two worlds grew up to be a very beautiful young lady, She grew up with her adoptive parents but never knew who she really was.

In this world, You can be who you wanna be, The world isn't yours but the decision of you tomorrow is just in your hands.

...............

I will add more details and i hope you wont get confused :)
So basically, The first princess mentioned there was Kiyeon's Mom and The Man she fell in love with was Kiyeon's dad. Would you guys like an alternate ending of you as an Angel and a Fallen? Hehe

I'm not yet done with The blind heart cause i get lost in the story so i have to make it again, but prologue is done, I just have to make the cover though.. Hehe This book was an imagination of mine and it was stuck and i cant bare it so i made it as a story hehe.. I will update blind heart soon Purples!!

 I will update blind heart soon Purples!!

Annyeoongg!

Ps: HAPPY BIRTHDAY RM 오빠!!! hbd to the most handsome man I met, the smartest at tallest leader... We love you!!!! Stay strong and be who you are, no need to wear a mask to conceal your perfect imperfections.. They make you , you.. 💜💜💜💜