CHAPTER 1

After 20 years..

The lost heir of the Angel Kingdom or the Fallen Kingdom was still being searched,  they never gave up.

Some thought she died as a baby,  some thought she disappeared or was vanished by a god because she was a half-blood.

Half-blooded Angels and Demons there were criticized. They were believed to be a curse but in Kiyeon's situation, she was believed to be a curse nor a blessing. For other people,  she is a blessing that could bring peace but demons think otherwise. They were afraid of her because she is a royal half-blooded and being the daughter of two powerful royals,  she was feared.

She grew up with her adoptive parents here in the Throne Kingdom. They were supposed to live in cherubim kingdom but they fear that the King of demons,  Kiyeon's dad would find out that she was in cherubim kingdom,  knowing that the king visits there time to time to get his daughter.

He demands a war if they don't give his daughter back.

But luckily,  the supposedly curse and the strongest of the fallens is an ordinary sweet angel living in throne kingdom.

"Good Morning Kiyeon! "

"lovely girl, isn't she? "

That's what the young angel would hear every morning because she would be strolling around the village.

Many people admire the young lady that was supposed to be hated but who could ever point fingers on this lovely girl as the daughter of two heirs of two kingdoms?

No one can tell..

"Kiyeon! " she was called by her bestfriend that was also a half blood but not a royal one ; Song Chanmi.

"Chanmi! " they both hugged each other so tight like as if one would disappear after breaking the hug.

They were friends since before with the Prince from the Dominion Kingdom; Prince Jimin.

They were oftenly mistaken as twins because of their similar features and personalities.  It's just that Chanmi gets so jealous of her friend some times. She was jealous of Kiyeon because she was a pure blood while she isn't and people sometimes disgust her.

Not all angels are "angels"

The bestfriends were a true definition of friendship but would they still be like that even after knowing the true identity of Kiyeon?

"Kiyeon!! Remember your crush?  Prince Jungkook?" her eyes were telling all the sadness she felt for her friend.

That made her confused.

"I mean duh,  He's my "bestfriend" how could i forget him? Even though we haven't met after he was crowned prince because of many duties "

"Exactly and Like every other prince,  They are to be king to maintain peace and they need someone with them to do it. "

"continue"

"He's promised to the lost heir of the Cherubim kingdom "
Her shoulders fell down.

"what? Why?  How?  The princess was missing Chanmi? How could that be possible? "

"exactly which meansss,  YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE! " The once Frowning eyes of her friend were replaced with sparkling ones.

"woah geez,  no need to shout and hey!  I heard that Prince Jungkook hated that missing heir?  Wasn't she a half royal fallen and angel?  That would be such a shame."

"I know right!  But lucky for you~ You aren't " she teased Kiyeon with her flirty eyes as if telling her to do so.

"I dont think so.. When are they going to find that Princess anyway? And how? "

Kiyeon's mind was full of questions that needs answer.

"They said that they found a trace of her. But still,  i dont know."
She shrugged and changed the topic.

"Uhm Chanmi. i need help"

"is it about Jungkook? Jimin?  Dont you dare say Jimin cause you know i have a secret crush on tha-"
She pointed her friend in the face,  as if threatening her.

"Hahaha you're so funny.. Of course not. It's just that,  i always have a dream every night. With..A Woman.. About in 40's.. She talks to me everynight and i do to. Every time I do,  i feel like we are connected.  Ugh!  i just feel something. "
She was imagining every single detail in her dream to tell her friend

"how did she looked like Kiyeon"
Chanmi's eyes were squinted. Curiosity killing her.

"She had a black , so black hair.. Her skin was so White like snow and she was so beautiful. Like the most beautiful angel I've seen! "

Chanmi widens her eyes as if she thought her friend was crazy.

"YOU WEREN'T TALKING TO THE ANGEL GODDESS, ARE YOU? "

She covered her mouth in surprise

"You crazy,  why would sheee talk to me?  And she's busy with her duties at heaven. She take cares of Good souls that passed away. "

Kiyeon was so confused.  As she can recall,  the Goddess didnt looked like that at all but one thing's for sure.

The woman resembles her. She looked like her.

"Kiyeon.. Kiyeon.. KiYeOnNnN!! "

The angel was snapped out of her thoughts when her friend snapped her out.

"it's sunset,  I have to go chanmi...see Ya!"

The bestfriends waved to each other bye and Kiyeon went home..

After greeting her mom and dad,  she went to her room and her thoughts enveloped her.

Who is she.

Why does she tell me to do what's right?

Why does she tell me to let peace reign?

Why does she always give me advices?

All the times that I would be in trouble,  she helps me out.

She was again snapped out of her thoughts when a paper airplane made its way to her balcony.

She opened it and read what was written in it.

Meet me at the usual. The mystic River.
~Your golden friend