CHAPTER 7

"Hyung~"
The Youngest kept on whining to Prince Namjoon to tell him who the missing heir is.

Jungkook just hates the fact that she's half demon. And he hates demons.

For Him,  they are dirty and disgusting.
Creatures that aren't worthy to be loved.

At least,  that what Jungkook's young mind thinks.

He still has a lot to learn about Love.
'Namjoon Thought'

Though he loves Kiyeon but His knowledge about it would be tested once he knew who Kiyeon really is.

"Quiet Prince Jungkook. We're in the carriage and dont you wanna see Kiyeon?  We're going to the village right after we're done here in Cherubim Kingdom"
Namjoon said.

"Don't tell me we're going to discuss the marriage thi--"

"We're here Your Majesties."
The coachman unintentionally cuts the young prince.

Namjoon went out and Jungkook followed him behind.
As they went in,  The King was the only one who waiting for them.

"Hyung, Where's the queen? "
Jungkook Whispered to Namjoon but the King heard it.

He's best friend is the wind and the wind never hides secret to its master.

"ah!  Prince Namjoon and Prince Jungkook! I was expecting you. Queen Shinhye is currently healing. She's been wounded badly"
The King Spoke

"We're sorry to hear such tragedy King Minho. I hope you don't mind but why did you called us?"
Namjoon Replied politely.

"The damage in our castle is so big. After the Fallen's destroyed almost half of it. I also had reportd about missing Cherubim Angels being kidnapped by the Fallens. Being their King,  I feel so helpless and i need you to please let them stay at your Kingdom,  Prince Namjoon"
The King said with a heavy heart.

Its hard to see that the kingdom was falling apart because he was weak already , The reason why the heir was a must.

"You can count on me King Minho"
Namjoon bowed at him so as Jungkook.

"Very well and as for Prince Jungkook..."

Jungkook lifted his head and stood up.

''You will meet the heir next Week"

"Next week?! "
Jungkook shouted.

Namjoon nudged him because of his response.

"Im sorry King Minho but I am Not marrying that heir. I'm very sorry for the disrespect but no"

The King Was disappointed to Jungkook. Hearing such response from the naughty yet obedient Prince was so unlikely of him.

"But Prince Jungkook,  Our Kingdoms are good friends.  Furthermore,  it will give us more opportunities to get to know each other. Prince Jungkook,  Our kingdom badly needs your help"

"but King Minho. Why me? Why not the other Princes?"

'is it so hard to be a prince? Just being with the person you truly love really seems hard for them eh?  This is my life! Why me?!  Why not some one else? ' Jungkook Thought

"Jungkook,  It was supposed to be one of them but it was only you who passed the test"

'disadvantages of being a golden prince' Jungkook proudly and sadly thought.

"Just give me time please."

The King Was somehow relieved about his response.

But even though,  they were still going to meet.

............

"Chanmi..."
Kiyeon said while sulking.

"Why is my favorite bestfriend Sulking? "
Chanmi went beside her.

"Im your only best friend"
Kiyeon said while laughing.

"Hey! Jimin is my bestfriend as well! "
Chanmi nudged her jokingly.

"Bestfriend huh?" Kiyeon said,  earning another elbow from her.
She Jokingly acted hurt.

"Stop thar Kiyeon.. You know how we aren't gonna end up.  She's a prince and Im a disgusting half-blood angel who is an orphan"
Chanmi said.  She was insecure of herself.

"Then what am I?  A potato?"
Kiyeon acted hurt by clenching her chest.
Chanmi laughed.

"Im your sister as well by another mother you pabo. I'm your family even though we arent by blood"

"Ewww Kiyeon haha.. So cheesy"
The bestfriends laughed.

"But what were you sulking about Kiyeon? "
Chanmi went back to the topic.

"Jungkook's marriage.."

"Agh! Kiyeon~ You two have 'something's going on ever since we were on our teens.  I knew that.  You two were just so shy to admit it but I know you two will make it. "

"What if he will fall in love with the heir and forget me? "
Kiyeon lowered her head

"Don't you trust him Kiyeon?"

"Of course I do. I don't trust the heir"