CHAPTER 16

-Kiyeon-

My best friend is gone..
Jimin is gone.
I loosed Jungkook.
The three people who always made me feel important are lost in my arms. I felt so selfish and dumb.
I was here, standing strong and unharmed. Yet they are there missing? I couldn't imagine them being hurt.

I ran out of the house. Ignoring the fact that the Princes were calling me.
I found myself in front a tree house and knocked the door.

"Yeonmi.. "

I said through my sobs.
She was my friend aside from Chanmi. We were the girl bestfriends with Another girl called Minki.

They were both living here and I haven't been here for a while.
I miss their chuckles and bickers so much. I immediately hugged Yeonmi and she welcomed me inside. Minki immediately hugged me as we after seeing my in tears.

"Why is our best friend crying? Im gonna beat the crap out of that--"
Minki raised her sleeves and acted as if she was ready to beat someone.

Kiyeon couldn't help but laugh at her sadly.
"Unnie. No one did. I just had something to tell you. I needed to tell someone about this. "

They offered me a cup of water to calm myself down. All I ever did was to close my eyes and get ready for any slap from Yeonmi or any punch from Minki.
"I'm the Demon girl who's been causing mischief around"

I waited for the impact yet nothing happened. I opened my eyes and saw their shocked faces.
Yeonmi laughed.

"Stop Joking! Why would you be her? silly!"
She stopped when she saw my face still in tears.
I told them both the whole story about me being possessed or what ever you call that by that girl.

"Why would she be in you Kiyeon? You're so far and different from her. And no demon could enter here aside from that bastard king so who could it be? "
Minki was confused. I can tell that by her face.

"I don't know. All I know is that she looks like me but with a dark aura. She's definitely someone different from me"

"Kiyeon, It's better if you ask Namjoon. Its definitely absurd why you're in that condition!"
Minki said. Screaming rather.

Both of my friends were stunned.
I don't know how to explain it to them but all they told me was that I shall learn more about who I'm really am.

I left the house and went to Namjoon.

Things need to be settled and you need to tell me the truth.

Meanwhile..

"Yeonmi. When are you going to tell Kiyeon about who you really are?"
Minki asked.

"Not now. She's still in pain with him right? They even got into a fight"

"But Yeonmi, It might be a shock to Kiyeon's part knowing your relationship with Jungkook"

"Let her be Minki. She doesn't need to know yet"

-Yeonmi-

My phone rang and I immediately picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Please come back here. I need you Yeonmi"

"I will. Wait for me"

I ended the call. He needs me. The only boy I can ever trust after my dad.

"Minki, I have to go to the Castle. Stay here okay?"

"Yes But be careful"

I ran back to the castle right away. I knew he's in pain after they had a fight. It's clearly painful knowing the person you love is shutting you out.

"I wish to know where's Prince Jungkook."
I said to the palace Guard.

"He's at his Room My Lady"

I immediately went to Jungkook's room right away.

And saw him crying.
He never normally cries unless if its too painful.

"Jungkook.."

"Yeonmi"
He managed to call me between his sobs and hugged me tight.

"Tell me what Actually happened"
I raised his head and his tears sparkled in the moonlight"

"Kiyeon pushed me away. She doesn't want me anymore. What wrong have I did? Tell me Yeonmi"

I cooed him down.
"Shhh. You've done nothing wrong. How about let's talk about this on the garden? Like we always do since we were kids"

He nodded and I wiped his tears.

Until..

Jungkook was contacted through mind.
"Jungkook, We need your help. It's about Kiyeon"

(A/N: Just a chapter for the new characters. So do you think Yeonmi and Minki are Kiyeon's enemies or friends? Your thoughts? )