CAST & PLOT

To clear things up because i know this story is complicated cause i dont know anything about angels or fallen ones but its a fanfic for a reason.

PLOT:
You (Kiyeon), is the daughter of the once Prince of Demons (which is now their king) and the princess of Angels that dies after giving birth to you.

The Story of this was being "merely " an Angel citizen  , not knowing your true identity because you were sent away to the Angek Kingdom and raised by ordinary Angels.

The land was afraid of you because you were a mixed blood and you are powerful knowing you're a daughter of two heirs.

The land of Angel's thought they shall find you because they still hope that you will be someone better and bring hope to the future..

The Fallens think otherwise because they believe you're a threat,  Aside from your father,  They all hated you.

Not to mention your dad only wants you for "POWER"

You're a living prophecy to bring peace to the two worlds.

There are more than 1 kingdom in the Angel land. They have different kinds and It will suit all BTS members hehehe..

(the list of kingdoms in the ANGEL land with ranks)

•Cherubim Kingdom
Princess: Missing

•Throne Kingdom
Prince: Jungkook

•Dominion Kingdom
Prince: Jimin

•Stronghold Kingdom
Prince: Yoongi

•Powers or Authorities Kingdom
Prince: Seokjin

•Principality Kingdom
Prince:Hoseok

•Archangel Kingdom
prince : Namjoon

•Cupid Kingdom
Prince: Taehyung

Each of then have their powers. Shall i list it? Hehe it will be mentioned soon hehe..

Anyways.. Feel free to ask me something and I will reply :) requests are open.