CHAPTER 3

She was panting as fear enveloped her as she continues to stare at the girl that was her reflection.

Her blue eyes were slowly replaced by red.

She looked exactly like her..

The reflection rises up slowly and she floated with her dark wings.

"Kiyeon, What a good cover you made of me but I'm not satisfied with your behavior,  come with me and we can be friends"

The reflection extended her arms to the angel which was now afraid.

"NO!! "

She closed her eyes and regain herself and buried her head in Jungkook's shoulder

"Yeonie?  Are you Okay?  What happened?  Why were you panting? "
Jungkook cupped her cheeks and looked at her face which was now embraced by fear and she was sweating.

"S-she Wants to get me Jungkook,  s-she looks like M-me.. I-I don't want to leave"

Jungkook hugged and cooed her gently
"Shh.. I'm here,  Im not leaving your side anymore,  You wont leave and no one is gonna take you away from us"

Kiyeon felt relived and opened her eyes to see the reflection no longer there in the river.

She lets go of Jungkook's hug slowly and went to the river.

Searching for the reflection cause if it wasn't there then was she just daydreaming?

Jungkook went near her and whispered to her
"Watch this"

Jungkook raised his hand up in the air and the crystal clear water immediately arose.

As soon as he sees a smile on Kiyeon's face,  he makes shapes through the water and makes the water itself, art.

The pixies were dancing around the water the prince created making it much more magical.

"Woah,  Thats cool Jungkook!  How did you did that? " she faced Jungkook in excitement

"I learned it from Junghyun Hyung.. He taught me that we can control water because that element was entrusted to us by the goddess..the Cherubim Kingdom Controls the air , Dominion Kingdom controls the fire and Stronghold Kingdom controls the land. "

Kiyeon was amazed of Jungkook's wise teachings on her.

"woah and how about the other kingdoms? What were they assigned with? "

Jungkook made the water at rest and sat down. He patted the empty space beside him and Kiyeon sat on it.

"The Authorities Kingdom is Seokjin Hyung's Kingdom. Aside from Handsomeness,  they were gifted with A wise mind to sort out everything. Hobi Hyung's Kingdom is gifted with a positive atmosphere making them spread it all over the land.  Namjoon Hyung's Kingdom is gifted with strength to defend the land and Taehyung hyung?  Well, they are cupids so what do you expect"

Jungkook smiled proudly at himself after saying those words

"Dont tell me he wears a diaper and floats around with his bow while hitting people? "

Kiyeon laughed at the image of Taehyung being a cute cupid.

"hahahaha no no..not exactly.. That'll be weird"

Both laughed their hearts out while thinking of Taehyung being a Cupid.

After laughing, dead air was embracing them..

"Kiyeon.. I should take you home, its getting late and it'll be dangerous for you"

"sure Jungkook"

They walked through the forest and while holding each others hands and arrived at Kiyeon's house.

"bye Kiyeon.."

Kiyeon watched Jungkook as he walked away but Jungkook stopped and turned back.

"what is it Jungkook? "

"meet me at the Garden tomorrow!  You will meet my friends,  we will be having a mini reunion"
Jungkook said excitingly.

"sure!  i would like to see Jimin As well!  I miss him. "

Jungkook's smile dropped and poked his inner cheeks with his tongue.

He turned away but immediately turn to Kiyeon and stole a kiss on the cheek.

And Ran like a robber.

"YAH! JEON JUNGKOOK! "

Kiyeon pretended to be angry at him by punching the air

"BYE KIYEON!  SEE YOU! "

Kiyeon went in and saw her parents on the couch.

Dead.

(A/N: No!!  Her parents are not dead. She's dead because she went home late😂)

"Young lady,  where were you? "
Her mom stood up and went to her

"we were very worried about you , this late?  Where would you be going? " his father speaks.

"Kiyeon do you even know how the fallens could go through the barrier and capture angels. Enslaving them? "

"tell us where you were"

The stares of her parents were sending shivers to her spine

"I was out with Jungkook"

Their scared expressions were now replaced with relief after hearing Jungkook's name.

The couple know how close they were next to Chanmi and Jimin.

"Next time Kiyeon,  tell us where you would be going.. We cant bare loosing you too-"
Her mother stopped at the statement after realizing what she has said.

"what do you mean 'too'?"
Kiyeon's brows furrowed in confusion

"Nothing,  go to bed now Kiyeon.. Your mom was so worried that she says other words.. Go now"

She went upstairs and went to bed.

She drifted to dreamland after minutes.

Be careful for the next few days Kiyeon.

The Beautiful angel appeared again.