CHAPTER 4

Kiyeon gets ready and wears a simple white oversized sweater and some jeans and made her hair go.

She had to or her so called little birthmark on her neck would be seen.
It was a heart with a crown on it,  the other side was with demon wings and the other side is with angel wings.

Her parents told her to keep it hidden, still she doesn't know why.

She did once saw the same on Jungkook's neck since he was royalty yet the heart was with pure angel wings.

Sometimes she is starting to think about who she really is.

She's 19 and turning 20 soon enough. She's big enough to handle anything right?  But little did she know that she'll be carrying much responsibility on her back soon enough.

..................

Fallen Kingdom

"Have you found her yet?"
The Fallen King was speaking while drinking his wine.

"No sir but we heard a news from our spy on Angel Kingdom"
The guard said

"Tell me"

"The Cherubim and Throne Kingdom are finding the princess before you do and they found trace of her.. "

The King lets go of his glass causing it to fall into pieces.

He teleported right away in his guard's face and grabbed his collar.

"You Fools! If only you were wise enough to find my daughter before them,  we could have ruled the world.  Remember,  she is the key to our power. "

He lets go of the guard and walked towards the balcony.

"prepare gentlemen,  A war is about to start"

Little did they knew,  the slaved angel was listening to them

.....................

"Kiyeon! "
Her mother calls her from downstairs

"Yes Mom?"
She replies

"Someone's looking for you~~"
She said in a teasing tone

She went downstairs and saw Jungkook in a white polo with long sleeves.

(A/N: dont tell me why are they wearing modern clothes cause they are angels,  not ancient people 😂)

She gaped but turned it into a smile.