CHAPTER 24

-Jungkook-

Where is she? It's been hours since I've been running circles and Fudge if anything happens to her,  I will blame myself. I went back to the rest house just to check if she's back.

"Namjoon Hyung,  where is Kiyeon?"
I said panting.
"What do you mean 'where is she?'? I thought she ran after you?  Haven't you saw her? You still haven't found her? Yoongi has been looking for her as well but saw her no where!"

Shoot.

"Hyung she didn't came back?"
Where is that naughty girl?

"I told you she's lost Namjoon. We have to find her"
Suga stood up. I never saw him so scared.

"Whoa! Hold up there Yoongi. We don't know where she is."
Jin hyung held him.

"But Jin Hyung she's missing! Jimin is gone, Chanmi is gone and now Kiyeon! Tell me how can I calm down when the fallens are around now that they thought they have the Princess?"
Yoongi Screamed. What's happening to him?

"Yes I know you're scared Yoongi but you have to know that we will make a plan. Why are you acting like this suddenly? You always have a strategy when it comes to this! What's gone in to you?  Are you crazy?"

"YES! We all know that Kiyeon is the true heir and she does too! Who knows she could have told his father that she's the real heir or that she might be lost without us knowing because she's to shock!"

I went closer to Yoongi Hyung to calm him down but he pushed me away.
"You! Especially you Jungkook,  I knew she ran to you and explain. What the actual heck have you done?"

"Hyung I didn't mean it! I was too angry at her!"

"You're too childish Jungkook. I saw the way you talked to her. I followed her when she ran to you! I swear if anything happens to her,  I will punish you myself!"
Suga was in rage and went upstairs.

"Yoongi hyung! Let's talk!"
I called him out but it was no use.

I sobbed. I regretted everything. I wasn't in control.
"N-namjoon Hyung.. W-what shall I do.."

"I've been observing Kiyeon for awhile Jungkook,  She's usually not in control when it's night since she hasn't been one with her demon side yet. It's hard for her since she only knew now and not like Chanmi who knew since she can remember. A demon never loves and once they do,  they're vulnerable to the person they love. In Kiyeon's case, her demon side can't hurt you but she wishes to stay away just for your safety"

I cried and cried. I was the one selfish all this time. I never knew she was doing all of those for me.

"Jungkook, you still have a chance in finding her. I can sense that she's still in our Land. She's just far away. I can't say anything since I only knew she's still here. The fact that she closed her heart and herself is hard for me to locate her."

"Hyung, If you were in Kiyeon's shoes,  Where would you be?"

"a place where I can be me and remember all the good stuffs I went with the person I love?"

That's it..