CHAPTER 22

I immediately stuck the King with fire and he stumbled. His guard was down that time. He went near me.

"Ah Jimin! Come to join the party?"

Party my ass.
"Give. me. Chanmi"

"N.O"

Chanmi's eyes were softened as it sees me. That's it!  When a demon is in love,  it's vulnerable in its own way. More like half-blooded demons.

"Chanmi lets go.. "

The king immediately was in rage and attacked me with his sword. I blocked it with mine and now, we were looking like practicing for fencing class. He was very good at this but I'm better.

He ended up asking help from his guards that were too many.
I went down on my knees and dropped my sword.

Chanmi then attacked the king with her.. Wind powers?  How on earth did she got that?

The king was wiped out.

"Hurt him more dad and I'll be the one to return the rock to you"
She threatened the King.

"Ah My daughter. It's not like you love him,  right? Demons don't love. We fucking kill!"

"I don't care if we 'fucking kill' you say. because I swear dad,  you will be my first Victim"

One of the guards tied a rope on my neck and tightened it every minute.
The rope was hot. What's on it??
"Let her go you King! She's not even your daughter!"

He scoffed and laughed evily.
"don't lie. She's my daughter."

"She's not the real heir!!"

All of their heads were now on me. They were all sending glares to me.
The king crouched down to my level and held my chin.
"what the fuck are yoh saying you minion prince?"

"its dominion you idiot!"

"I don't care. What are you saying?"

"she's not the real heir. Is it hard for you to understand?"
I spat it on his ugly face.

He ordered his royal sorcerer to join us. He told him bluntly to search for the real heir.
"Seems like Your land has been tricking me again Prince Jimin"

"And you were too dumb to believe it"
I evily smirked at him. He slapped me and it hurts like crazy.

I hissed and clench my jaw. If I wasn't tied by his guards,  I could have knocked him out any moment.
"Bring the fake princess away from here"

"Yes sir"

"No! She's not the real heir!  Give her back to me you devil King!"

He mocked me and went closer.
"Not until you give my real daughter back"

We were now alone and he turned back.
"What do you mean?"

He stopped and look at me.. Walking in circles. He turned off 1 candle slowly as he walks.
"I'll make you a deal Prince Jimin if you really wanted to save your beloved."

"what deal is that?!"

"Don't be too excited. Here's the deal"
He crouched on my eye level.

"Bring me my daughter Prince Jimin ad I'll let your beloved Go.. Deal?"

No.. I can't betray Kiyeon. I promised Namjoon as well. This can't be. But if I dont,  Chanmi will be stuck here.
"What If I don't?"

"What if YOU don't? Oh well,  say goodbye to her.."

I hesitated and kept quiet.
"thinking? Here's the thing,  all I want is my daughter back. I promise to always keep peace if that's what it takes"

If I do.. Kiyeon might be used against us. With a heavy heart,  I have to do this.

"Deal.. "